Home

Updated Community Roster

This is a discussion on Updated Community Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2009, 05:22 PM   #17
All Star

OVR: 24
Re: Updated Community Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbrentonbuck
I don't assume that if someone has edited all the rosters, but when someone says they edited one school then 8 times out of 10 that school gets better because it is their favorite school. I just wanted to clairify since I am a UC season ticket holder and use them for my dynasty. I didn't want some super pumped Miami of OH team because we play them every year lol
This isn't my thread but any good roster editor treats all schools fairly, rerates based off of real life and the rating system used in the game. My favorite school is Wisconsin and i dropped them overall. I haven't worked with cheech but he seems like a fair guy.
Old 07-24-2009, 11:08 PM   #18
Pro

CAG CheechDogg's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
This isn't my thread but any good roster editor treats all schools fairly, rerates based off of real life and the rating system used in the game. My favorite school is Wisconsin and i dropped them overall. I haven't worked with cheech but he seems like a fair guy.

Why ty DK. I like to think of myself as a fair guy too and very unbiased. I do treat all schools fair and do what you said, rerate based off of real life. I am doing a lot of research right now using different resources, and like you said in another thread, this "will" take a few weeks to do.

I was going through some of the rosters, and im like "wow"! this is going to be a handfull. At least the rosters are named already and just a few adds and switches with the depth charts and all. I am going to start maybe next week or saturday night, I work Wed-Sat. My days off are Sun-Tues.

So again DK thanks for the little compliment.

Gamertag: CAG CheechDogg
Old 07-25-2009, 12:50 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Air Force Roster Adjustments

QB-Remove Matt Saucier and make him Ben Cochran--#12--6/185 White Jr...good arm not very fast
Remove Nick Green and make him Connor Dietz--#6--6/185 White SO...decent arm good agility/speed

RB-Make Asher Clark have good throwing stats--he is listed as the #2 QB on the depth chart if Jefferson can't make his grades. Came in as a QB

FB--Remove Scott Peeples(graduated) make Jared Tew--#42--6/210 White Jr...ran for 149 yds vs Houston in Bowl game. good speed
FB- Ryan SouthWORTH not southward--good blocker avg speed
Make Robert Barlow into Brian Corcoran--OLB--any number--6'1/195--White

WR-Make Ty Paffett into Kyle Fogler(#1 on depth chart)--#83 6'5/205 Jr White
Make Brett Scene into Josh Cousins(#2 on depth chart) --#87--6/200--average speed great hands--Mexican Skin Sr
Make Mark Root into Jonathon Warzika(#4 on depth chart)--#15--5'9/175--speed and agility are good--White SO

TE--Sean Quintana is #1 TE--switched from WR--great hands avg blocker
Make Daniel Pickett into David Durden--any number--6'4/215--Fr White

LT--Make Ryan Zeman into Ryan Gonzales--#59--6'3/255--SR--Mexican
Make Dan Holder into AJ Wallerstein--#73--6'4/285--JR--White (Best Backup on team

LG--Nick Charles was all MWC..maybe slight boost from 84
Make Bryce Waller into Jeffrey Benson--#63--6/265--SO--White

C--Make Tyler Shonsheed Michael Hampton--#65--6'2/260--White Sr

RG--Make Tyler Tweets into Tyler Shonsheck--#61--6/1/265--Jr White

RT--Chris Campbell was all MWC..slight boost in rating
Make D Thompson into Chase Darden--#74--6'3/265--White Jr

LE--Move Ben Garland to DT..will be there best D-Lineman by far. ratings boost low to mid 80s
Make chase darden into Ryan Gardner--#99--6'3/240--White SO

RE--Move Myles Morales to LE--about a 68-70 rating--make a SR and Mexican
Improve Ryan Ricketts to high 60's low 70s and move to LE

Make Stephan Larson into Bradley Connor--#89--6'2/265--JR Light Black

Make Cody Miller into Ben Kopacka--#88--6'5 245--JR-White

Make Anthony Schelstrate into Evan Kaufman--any number--6'3 251--White--Fr--low 60s--move to LE

Make Kevin Umodu to Dan Zotto--any number--6'4 218--White--Fr--Move to LOLB low 60s

LOLB--Andre Morris is 6'3/235...lower speed add big hit
Make Garret Gilbertson into Johnson Jamison--any number--6'3 223--White Freshman
Move Wylie Wikstom to RE--improve ratings at RE to mid 60s

MLB--Make Ken Lamendola the starter(118 tackles last year) make a SO
Make Garret Shinkle into Justin Moore(2nd string)--#43--511/215--Sr--White
Make Julian Madrid into Jordan Waiwaiole--#32--6'3/210--So--White..improve rating to low 60s

ROLB--Make Clay Bryant Patrick Hennessey(Starter)--#44--6'2/215--Jr--White good speed and agility
Change the name of James Chamber to James Chambers
Make Jackson Wehmeyer into Austin Demmel--#55--6'1/200--SO--White--move to MLB

CB--Make Devin Ford into Anthony Wright(Starter)--#5--5'10/185--SO--Black--increase ratings to mid 70s
Make Matt Davis into Lloyd Bradley--any number--6/166--Fr--Black--very quick
Move Jonathon Ashley to FS and increase ratings to mid 60s at that positions

FS--Make Jon Richardson into Jon Davis--#16--6'1/190--So-Black--good speed and cover skills..mid to high 70s
Make Corbin Brown into Joe Rippe--any number--6'2/205--Fr--White mid 60s

SS-Make Chris Thomas white and increase ratings. over 100 tackles last 2 years..all MWC..Preseason all MWC..1 solo tackle shy of all time bowl game record last year at 16. STUD..id say 87-88 overall. tackles everything. by far best player on their defense
Make Luke Yeager into Phil Ofili(2nd string)--#24--5'11/200--So--Black--good speed and tackling
Old 07-25-2009, 03:08 AM   #20
Pro

CAG CheechDogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kip1223
Air Force Roster Adjustments

QB-Remove Matt Saucier and make him Ben Cochran--#12--6/185 White Jr...good arm not very fast
Remove Nick Green and make him Connor Dietz--#6--6/185 White SO...decent arm good agility/speed

RB-Make Asher Clark have good throwing stats--he is listed as the #2 QB on the depth chart if Jefferson can't make his grades. Came in as a QB

FB--Remove Scott Peeples(graduated) make Jared Tew--#42--6/210 White Jr...ran for 149 yds vs Houston in Bowl game. good speed
FB- Ryan SouthWORTH not southward--good blocker avg speed
Make Robert Barlow into Brian Corcoran--OLB--any number--6'1/195--White

WR-Make Ty Paffett into Kyle Fogler(#1 on depth chart)--#83 6'5/205 Jr White
Make Brett Scene into Josh Cousins(#2 on depth chart) --#87--6/200--average speed great hands--Mexican Skin Sr
Make Mark Root into Jonathon Warzika(#4 on depth chart)--#15--5'9/175--speed and agility are good--White SO

TE--Sean Quintana is #1 TE--switched from WR--great hands avg blocker
Make Daniel Pickett into David Durden--any number--6'4/215--Fr White

LT--Make Ryan Zeman into Ryan Gonzales--#59--6'3/255--SR--Mexican
Make Dan Holder into AJ Wallerstein--#73--6'4/285--JR--White (Best Backup on team

LG--Nick Charles was all MWC..maybe slight boost from 84
Make Bryce Waller into Jeffrey Benson--#63--6/265--SO--White

C--Make Tyler Shonsheed Michael Hampton--#65--6'2/260--White Sr

RG--Make Tyler Tweets into Tyler Shonsheck--#61--6/1/265--Jr White

RT--Chris Campbell was all MWC..slight boost in rating
Make D Thompson into Chase Darden--#74--6'3/265--White Jr

LE--Move Ben Garland to DT..will be there best D-Lineman by far. ratings boost low to mid 80s
Make chase darden into Ryan Gardner--#99--6'3/240--White SO

RE--Move Myles Morales to LE--about a 68-70 rating--make a SR and Mexican
Improve Ryan Ricketts to high 60's low 70s and move to LE

Make Stephan Larson into Bradley Connor--#89--6'2/265--JR Light Black

Make Cody Miller into Ben Kopacka--#88--6'5 245--JR-White

Make Anthony Schelstrate into Evan Kaufman--any number--6'3 251--White--Fr--low 60s--move to LE

Make Kevin Umodu to Dan Zotto--any number--6'4 218--White--Fr--Move to LOLB low 60s

LOLB--Andre Morris is 6'3/235...lower speed add big hit
Make Garret Gilbertson into Johnson Jamison--any number--6'3 223--White Freshman
Move Wylie Wikstom to RE--improve ratings at RE to mid 60s

MLB--Make Ken Lamendola the starter(118 tackles last year) make a SO
Make Garret Shinkle into Justin Moore(2nd string)--#43--511/215--Sr--White
Make Julian Madrid into Jordan Waiwaiole--#32--6'3/210--So--White..improve rating to low 60s

ROLB--Make Clay Bryant Patrick Hennessey(Starter)--#44--6'2/215--Jr--White good speed and agility
Change the name of James Chamber to James Chambers
Make Jackson Wehmeyer into Austin Demmel--#55--6'1/200--SO--White--move to MLB

CB--Make Devin Ford into Anthony Wright(Starter)--#5--5'10/185--SO--Black--increase ratings to mid 70s
Make Matt Davis into Lloyd Bradley--any number--6/166--Fr--Black--very quick
Move Jonathon Ashley to FS and increase ratings to mid 60s at that positions

FS--Make Jon Richardson into Jon Davis--#16--6'1/190--So-Black--good speed and cover skills..mid to high 70s
Make Corbin Brown into Joe Rippe--any number--6'2/205--Fr--White mid 60s

SS-Make Chris Thomas white and increase ratings. over 100 tackles last 2 years..all MWC..Preseason all MWC..1 solo tackle shy of all time bowl game record last year at 16. STUD..id say 87-88 overall. tackles everything. by far best player on their defense
Make Luke Yeager into Phil Ofili(2nd string)--#24--5'11/200--So--Black--good speed and tackling

Hey buddy, thanks for all that infor, I missed a few players classes, I will fix those ASAP.

Old 07-25-2009, 08:13 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 0

awesome...also, ken lamendola IS a JR...i messed that up saying SO....also rb savier stephens has low 90s speed probably 91 but id say low 80s agility...no jukes when we played
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2009, 03:40 PM   #22
Pro

CAG CheechDogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kip1223
awesome...also, ken lamendola IS a JR...i messed that up saying SO....also rb savier stephens has low 90s speed probably 91 but id say low 80s agility...no jukes when we played

Ty sir, all this is greatly appreciated.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »