Home

Official "Thank You" Thread for the Roster Makers

This is a discussion on Official "Thank You" Thread for the Roster Makers within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2009, 07:05 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Official "Thank You" Thread for the Roster Makers

i have seen alot of bitching and complaining about the rosters being incorrect, or a guy not having a shaded visor or whatever the other complaints were so i thought i would make a thread for people like me that really appreciate the work and effort put into these things to say thank you to all those who worked on them. Seriously EA should pay you guys cause i wouldnt have bought the game if i couldnt get accurate rosters from someone. This thread is NOT for complaining, or suggestions. There are hundreds of threads for that already. This is for a simple thank you, to whom ever, for which ever system, for you guys to see just how many really do appreciate what you have done. So with that said, i say
Thank you, from Syde1020

This might be a good idea for a sticky, if any mods agree plz do so.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2009, 08:38 PM   #2
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Official "Thank You" Thread for the Roster Makers

Thanks cyde. I can honestly sat that means a lot to me.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:51 PM   #3
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20

great Job Fellas.... except... KIDDING seriously great JOB
Old 07-24-2009, 09:07 PM   #4
aka Messy Thrillz

$NevaBroke$'s Arena

Shout out to Lan & Team, DK & Team, Community Team, etc. Anyone who I missed shout out to u 2. Stay Bawsy!

THANK YA LAWD FOR THESE ROSTERS, THANK YA!
Old 07-24-2009, 10:29 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 10

Again, thanks! Know that tons of people did work their asses off, and I hope I can speak for everyone when I say the goal was to provide quality rosters for the community!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2009, 11:05 PM   #6
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

Yeah, the process of doing rosters was.... well it was a lot of things. Fun, stressful, tedious, repetitive, frustrating, interesting, insightful and crazy are a few words that immediately come to mind. I will say this however: this is my first and probably last year I will do this. It's crazy how people wanna be your friend but then as soon as the roster are released, flip the script on you, lol. Seriously, the biggest mistake I made was putting my email address up here to receive templates. I've already received some emails saying stuff like "I can't believe you guys screwed (insert team here) up so bad" or "these rosters aren't nearly as accurate as you guys promised". Like I said before, it means a lot to see threads like these, but some of the negativity makes you wonder if it was even worth it. I made some good friends along the way, but I think I'm done with rosters after this year.
Old 07-24-2009, 11:09 PM   #7
Rookie

GoVols1985's Arena

OVR: 8

I am very thankful for the folks who take the time to make rosters for us. It takes alot of time and effort to make rosters, and the people who do it are some of the best members of our community.
Old 07-25-2009, 09:51 AM   #8
Rookie

I'm sure this was just...a long long long process. I used to type in the rosters by myself and I would get through around 30 teams in about a month. It's amazing that you guys teamed up to do this and get these out so fast while managing to make them so accurate. AWESOME job guys. Thank you, a thousand times thank you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »