Home

GatorBait06NC's NCAA 10 Roster Updates (PS3)

This is a discussion on GatorBait06NC's NCAA 10 Roster Updates (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2009, 08:28 PM   #313
Rookie

aldogabd's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: GatorBait06NC's NCAA 10 Roster Updates (PS3)

hey guys i have a few edits for east carolina after i saw them scrimmage twice this past week and talked to the coaches. including transfers and position changes. i have no problem inputing them myself if whoever is in charge now wishes. or i can just post them in the format from the first page(relatedly im the same one who originally posted their edits-im not gonna randomly change everything up )

also whats yalls opinion on someone who is suspended for the season but is a highly touted young guy. should he be included since he'll prolly start next year or omitted?
Old 08-19-2009, 01:27 AM   #314
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldogabd
hey guys i have a few edits for east carolina after i saw them scrimmage twice this past week and talked to the coaches. including transfers and position changes. i have no problem inputing them myself if whoever is in charge now wishes. or i can just post them in the format from the first page(relatedly im the same one who originally posted their edits-im not gonna randomly change everything up )

also whats yalls opinion on someone who is suspended for the season but is a highly touted young guy. should he be included since he'll prolly start next year or omitted?
You can go ahead and input them yourself and post the new file in your locker here. Please don't go crazy with ratings changes other than what is necessary to fix the depth chart.

As far as the promising suspended player, I'd like to see guys like that (or transfers who can't play this year) removed from the depth chart but kept in the game. That way they will redshirt this year, but if their rating is good enough, they'll be in the mix in future years.

Make sure to download the most recent roster under PSN: sirreef

I have been unable to help for the last week or so, but hopefully I'll be back in the mix to finish a few teams up this weekend. Couple more teams that need to be looked at, then a bunch of transfers and dismissals that need to be fixed. Once depth charts start being released, they'll be fixed as well.
Old 08-19-2009, 07:02 PM   #315
Rookie

aldogabd's Arena

alright preciate it palo ill do that tonight then post it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2009, 10:15 PM   #316
Rookie

aldogabd's Arena

alright I removed and replaced the players that left and fixed all numbers heights weights and school years based on the most recent roster (aug 8th) I only edited attributes to fix the depth charts it is in my locker under my name aldogabd. let me know if there's anything else.

there's another scrimmage this sat and they are finalizing the depth chart that monday (along with most every other school)so hopefully we can wrap up everything soon after!
Old 08-20-2009, 07:46 PM   #317
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palo20
You can go ahead and input them yourself and post the new file in your locker here. Please don't go crazy with ratings changes other than what is necessary to fix the depth chart.

As far as the promising suspended player, I'd like to see guys like that (or transfers who can't play this year) removed from the depth chart but kept in the game. That way they will redshirt this year, but if their rating is good enough, they'll be in the mix in future years.

Make sure to download the most recent roster under PSN: sirreef

I have been unable to help for the last week or so, but hopefully I'll be back in the mix to finish a few teams up this weekend. Couple more teams that need to be looked at, then a bunch of transfers and dismissals that need to be fixed. Once depth charts start being released, they'll be fixed as well.
Thanks for your contributions buddy
Old 08-21-2009, 10:01 AM   #318
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23

Does anyone have a list of fact based attribute changes that you've made? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you would PM your list to me. Thanks.

Last edited by Jason_19; 08-21-2009 at 10:04 AM.
Old 08-23-2009, 12:57 PM   #319
Rookie

OVR: 6

Great roster! Thanks...
NBA: CHICAGO BULLS
NCAA: TEXAS LONGHORNS
FIFA: THE NETHERLANDS
UEFA:
FEYENOORD ROTTERDAM, REAL MADRID
Old 08-23-2009, 01:54 PM   #320
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

so whats the psn id w/ the latest update?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »