Home

Impact PLayers: Your Teams' 3

This is a discussion on Impact PLayers: Your Teams' 3 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2009, 06:47 PM   #9
MVP

atlplayboy23's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Impact PLayers: Your Teams' 3

For FSU It Should be Patrick Robinson Dekoda Watson and Jermaine Thomas. I would change it from Nigel Bradham to Watson. He is a preseason all ACC member.

GT I would change Derrick Morgan into Morgan Burnett he was 2nd team all american last year. Had 93 tackles and tied for lead with 7ints. He is the 3rd best safety in the nation.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:46 PM   #10
Rookie

Berry4Heisman's Arena

OVR: 3

Tennessee
  • Eric Berry - no need to explain.
  • Rico McCoy or Dan Williams - One of these guys is our second best defensive player, not sure which one though.
  • Montario Hardesty - We're gonna be run heavy this year . . . and Bryce Brown can't be an impact player as a frosh . . .
Old 07-30-2009, 09:41 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 6

UConn

1. MLB (Should be LOLB) #32 Scott Lutrus. Team's leading tackler last two years with over 100 each year.
2. ROLB #8 Lawrence Wilson OR CB #6 Jasper Howard, both impact defensive players. Edge to Howard because of returns.
3. QB #10 Zach Frazer, because there's no one else really worthy of impact player on offense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2009, 09:43 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 23

Florida:

-Tebow: pretty much the definition of impact player.
-Spikes: same as tebow, but on defense.
-The last spot is a toss up. Id give it to Aaron Hernandez. SEC defensive coaches all said that Hernandez was the hardest guy to gameplan for on Floridas offense. Theres also guys like Dunlap, who isnt an every down guy but makes plays. Or any of the guys in the secondary. Joe Haden has been really impressive since he played QB in high school and not corner. Janoris Jenkins will be a beast, if he keeps his head on straight.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:30 PM   #13
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9

Louisville:

RB Victor Anderson - The definition of an impact player. As a redshirt freshmen Victor Anderson was the best running back in the Big East. Anytime you put the ball in his hands he had the ability to go all the way.

WR Scott Long - Despite being injured the entire year, Scott Long was able to play in 2 games, and he blew the doors off against USF. Louisville looked like a team that was ready to contend again on offense.

MLB Jon Dempsey - Led the Cardinals in tackles, and was a solid player amongst a group of solid LBers behind a terrible defensive line. He's not even in the game.

Honorable Mention:
DB Johnny Patrick - Could have replaced Dempsey on this list. He isn't spectacular, but he rarely gets beat. He is the lowest rated DB on the roster despite being rated in the 80s last year.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:43 AM   #14
All Star

OVR: 24

Mods- you can close this thread. We are not changing impact players.
Old 07-31-2009, 02:50 AM   #15
Rookie

ebarws6's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
Mods- you can close this thread. We are not changing impact players.
I see nothing wrong with this. Why should they close it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2009, 05:15 AM   #16
Banned

Nolia5's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebarws6
I see nothing wrong with this. Why should they close it?
Were not going to put the Impact Players in DK's roster. Maybe after DK and the rest of us finish the roster, I will go back and make an update of impact players on my own seperate roster for the community to share.

Just let it be known these won't be on DK's roster. If you wish to list your impact players, I will look into it once were done with the Hard Final Roster set.

Thanks, Nolia

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »