Home

Old 08-04-2009, 06:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Nebraska Roster

I edited the Nebraska roster. Thought I would post it on here to get some feedback on what should be changed. I tried to put 70 guys on but it only let me put 69. Let me know who should be put in or left off and if the ratings are accurate.

QB - Lee 85, Green 82, Spano 81, Washington 79
IB - Helu 89, Castille 88, Ward 82, Okafor 80, Burkhead 79
FB - Hays 78
WR - Paul 88, Holt 87, Henry 84, Gilleylen 84, Brooks 84, Bell 83, Mendoza 81, Cooper 78
TE - McNeill 88, Young 84, Cotton 81, Hill 80, Reed 79
LT - M. Smith 87, Thompson 81
LG - K. Williams 88, Christensen 82, Barrett 78
C - Hickman 91, Caputo 83
RG - Henry 83, D. Jones 83
RT - M. Jones 85, Meyer 82

LE - Allen 88, Meredith 80, Harvey 79, Yancy 78
RE - Turner 88, J. Williams 79, Ankrah 78
DT - Suh 97, Crick 86, Steinkuhler 85, Moore 84, Jackson 78
LOLB - Fisher 82, Kreikemeier 76
MLB - Koehler 84, Compton 83, Dillard 82
ROLB - May 83, Lawrence 81, Whaley 79
CB - West 87, Amukamara 85, Blue 83, Dennard 81, Thorell 81, Gomes 80
FS - Thenarse 84, O'Hanlon 83, P. Smith 80
SS - Asante 92, Hagg 85, C. Osborne 78

K - Henery 88, Kunalic 84
P - Maher 72
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2009, 10:15 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Nebraska Roster

Well I don't think Washington is high enough. He is the number two but I do think 3rd best behind Green but Green will prob rs barring injury. Bell is at least nr 3 wr depth chart wise and I think has the most upside of any of the wr's. I would say WR - Paul, Holt, Bell, than in any order Mendoza, Gillyen and brooks. DJ Jones moved to backup LT, Hickman is gonna start at RG but I would leave him a C too cause he is gonna be # 2 C. Other than that, this is probably the closest to real roster I have seen so far. I added different players than you at some positions and went w/ some more Fr vice backup Jr's and Sr's, but all in all not bad.
Old 08-05-2009, 10:46 AM   #3
Rookie

husker237's Arena

OVR: 3

Looks good! I agree with joschuma about Washington and Bell though. Just curious, what did you give Burkhead for speed?

Are you on 360 or ps3? If you are 360 could I get your gamer tag?
Old 08-05-2009, 12:22 PM   #4
Rookie

Thanks Guys. I'm on the PS3. I really like Bell also. I almost put him higher but didn't want to over do it for a freshman. My guess is they will try to redshirt both Washington and Green if possible. I put Burkhead's speed at 92. It probably should be higher but I haven't seen him yet. I've heard he looks good though.

Last edited by aklep_15; 08-05-2009 at 12:25 PM.
Old 08-14-2009, 05:48 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

After doing and redoing NE's roster these are my full recommendations:

QB's
I would put Washington at 81, Spano at 79. I am even thinking of removing Spano. He is now out for the season and with Green will never be a starter.

IB's
Pretty happy with what you had, but Burkhead maybe an 80. He is pretty fast too, and I think will make a small impact this season.

FB's
I am thinking of moving Reed to FB as more of an H-Back cause we have kind of moved away from FB's. Then obviously remove Hays but if not Hays is good.

WR's
Well I already mentioned what I'd do with Bell and I think lower Henry some as he is a disappointment. Huskersillustrated is saying Holt, Paul, Bell as starters with Mendoza, Gillyen, and Brooks backups. I kind of agree.

TE's
Not much to say unless you do the Reed to H-back

LT
I am pretty sure DJ Jones will be LT #2

LG - Nothing

C - Caputo will be the starter with Hickman 2 as Hickman is starting at RG

RG - Hickman 1, Henry 2

RT - Good

LE - I took Harvey and Yancy out as don't think they will see much PT

RE - Good

DT - Can't think of his name but I added the FR DT from Texas

LOLB - None

MLB - Have to have our Fr C.Williams. 4 star LB

ROLB - None

CB - I actually like your CB's better than mine, but I think you need one of our FR

FS - None

SS - None

K - None

P - I didn't add a P but if I did it would be Maher

I also thought about adding Dontrayevous Robinson at HB but I too can only get 69, don't know why it won't let 70. I am also trying to get a FR OL in there too. Just not sure who to remove.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2009, 10:06 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by joschuma
After doing and redoing NE's roster these are my full recommendations:

QB's
I would put Washington at 81, Spano at 79. I am even thinking of removing Spano. He is now out for the season and with Green will never be a starter.

IB's
Pretty happy with what you had, but Burkhead maybe an 80. He is pretty fast too, and I think will make a small impact this season.

FB's
I am thinking of moving Reed to FB as more of an H-Back cause we have kind of moved away from FB's. Then obviously remove Hays but if not Hays is good.

WR's
Well I already mentioned what I'd do with Bell and I think lower Henry some as he is a disappointment. Huskersillustrated is saying Holt, Paul, Bell as starters with Mendoza, Gillyen, and Brooks backups. I kind of agree.

TE's
Not much to say unless you do the Reed to H-back

LT
I am pretty sure DJ Jones will be LT #2

LG - Nothing

C - Caputo will be the starter with Hickman 2 as Hickman is starting at RG

RG - Hickman 1, Henry 2

RT - Good

LE - I took Harvey and Yancy out as don't think they will see much PT

RE - Good

DT - Can't think of his name but I added the FR DT from Texas

LOLB - None

MLB - Have to have our Fr C.Williams. 4 star LB

ROLB - None

CB - I actually like your CB's better than mine, but I think you need one of our FR

FS - None

SS - None

K - None

P - I didn't add a P but if I did it would be Maher

I also thought about adding Dontrayevous Robinson at HB but I too can only get 69, don't know why it won't let 70. I am also trying to get a FR OL in there too. Just not sure who to remove.
Not bad, but Hickman is going to be the starting C

It will be Henry or Meyer at RG, Henry having the slight edge as long as he stays healthy.

MLB is a battle between Dillard and Compton, Koehler is ok, but not the answer. I would say Dillard will start the year, but Compton will still see 30-40% of the snaps. He's the most athletically gifted MLB we have. Wouldn't shock me to see Koehler backing up Fisher by time the depth chart shakes out.

At WR Marlowe and Kinnie, maybe even Osbourne could be in the mix, it's just an unknown at this point. Cooper has stuggled a bit so far from the sounds of things.

Andrew Green is making moves at CB, as is PJ Smith at Safety, he may push ahead of O'Hanlon on the depth chart if he keeps it up.

Still lots up in the air and up for grabs
Old 08-17-2009, 09:40 PM   #7
Rookie

I have changed my roster somewhat. I haven't taken Spano out yet with the injury. I liked the suggestion of moving Reed to FB and taking out Hays. I also took out Yancy at DE. I added in a Fr corner. I have heard good things about both Andrew Green and Lazarri Middleton. If I take out Spano I might put in another wide receiver. I deleted Cooper and included Kinnie. I didn't want to waste a player on a punter either but figured both Henery and Kunalic deserved to be kickers. Keep posting suggestions. I'll put a final roster on here when the season gets closer or when they put out a depth chart.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:52 AM   #8
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23

Does anyone have a list of fact based, individual attribute changes that you've made? If so, you should post it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »