Home

Any new PS3 Rosters out there?

This is a discussion on Any new PS3 Rosters out there? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2009, 05:43 PM   #1
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13
Any new PS3 Rosters out there?

i mean is anyone else beside that one dude tranvich or gatorbait have any rosters

the thing is i am wanting to get started on getting my draft classes ready for madden nfl 10 next week

but i want to make sure i have the most accurate rosters in terms of what i am looking for

is

all skin tone corrcted all players in the game have the right skin tones like in real life
All players Names Spelled Accuratlly or right without a name being misspelled
created players not currentally in the game
and transfered players moved from there old team to there new team like Former Organ QB/WR Chris Haper who has transferred to Kansas State and will be a redshirted so in the game he would be on k-state as a red shirt Shopmore QB
and numbers as accurate as possiable not neccccerally 100% just close enough will even work

anyway is there a roster out there with any of this or is there even one being currentally made thanks all

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2009, 07:51 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Any new PS3 Rosters out there?

I'd like to know as well as I have yet to get rosters at all for my PS3 and plan to be playing it some this weekend.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 08-06-2009, 10:16 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: Any new PS3 Rosters out there?

Take a look at my thread --- JohnnyC52's roster, believe its on the second page, I am on vacation but a final roster set wont be done at least for a couple weeks becuase I am just diving into this project

But I am doing rating adjustments to calm down progression, you can preview my rosters, the only teams that are worked on are the PAC 10, BIG EAST and INDEPENDENT teams, there are a few mistakes that I have to change, and the ratings are still a work in progress

You will notice players that were missing like Jon Dempsey, the leading tackler for Louisville, I added him and even got him to be an impact player.... take a look and please give me feedback in my thread

Any mistakes you see please send me them. I got adjustments for the UCLA, West Virginia and Cal rosters, and a small change on the Notre Dame one.

Thank you for your time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »