Home

JohnnyC52 and PimpinPidgeon8's RERATED PS3 Rosters

This is a discussion on JohnnyC52 and PimpinPidgeon8's RERATED PS3 Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 06:24 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: JohnnyC52 and PimpinPidgeon8's RERATED PS3 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majoniak
Thanks for doing these rosters JC. All the re-rating due to this progression fiasco has basically saved the game for me, at least for 4 years of dynasty. BTW, I simmed with your most recent set and the ratings look good. Keep it up.
Ya its saving the game for me too, without these, I would just be playing Madden, which I wouldnt mind, but I love college football and the freshman thing is a big deal to me cuase players like Bryce Brown, Matt Barkley, Garrett Gilbert and others are the ones making it to the NFL someday, not 2 star QB who are fourth string at schools like Tulane, but for some reason they are rated the same as Barkley/Gilbert.... its frustrating but I am gettin through it.
Old 08-29-2009, 06:27 PM   #50
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebarws6
Stanford starters/backups(<- on some) should look like this (according to the media guide):

PR: Doug Baldwin
-Usua Amanam (<-- Correct his name they left the N off)
Thanks for the depth chart, I will get them done in the next couple of days, what do you mean THEY left the n off? I am the only one that worked on these, along with a little help, but they didnt touch the PAC 10.

Are you sure its my file your looking at?
Old 08-29-2009, 07:40 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 5

I'm not near my PS3 so I cannot check your rosters now but I have some Cal information:

Quote:
(08-26) 21:33 PDT -- Coach Jeff Tedford resolved some personnel issues after Wednesday's practice at Memorial Stadium. Justin Cheadle and Matt Summers-Gavin will start at the guard spots in the season opener against Maryland, Anthony Miller will start at tight end and Brian Holley probably will start at fullback.....

Freshmen to watch: One name to remember is Ise Sofele, a fleet and diminutive (5-foot-7, 170) wide receiver from Salt Lake City. Tedford said Sofele is one of the few true freshmen likely to play this season, possibly on kickoff returns.
Another true freshman who might not redshirt is Brian Schwenke, a 6-3, 260-pound guard from Oceanside (San Diego County).
Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...#ixzz0PcOa3YG2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2009, 01:17 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 10

Just informed that JohnnyC52 is not going to be off for a few days or so. Some personnel business he needs to take care of. However, he is still working on the rosters, and hopefully he will let me know what updates he has....then I will help post it.
Old 08-30-2009, 02:57 AM   #53
Rookie

ebarws6's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyC5252
Thanks for the depth chart, I will get them done in the next couple of days, what do you mean THEY left the n off? I am the only one that worked on these, along with a little help, but they didnt touch the PAC 10.

Are you sure its my file your looking at?
I meant M my bad. When Gator and BlockO named the roster they left the M off the end of his last name.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:54 AM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebarws6
I meant M my bad. When Gator and BlockO named the roster they left the M off the end of his last name.
he started his own file, he did not use blocko and gators file
Old 08-30-2009, 06:56 AM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplepower
Just informed that JohnnyC52 is not going to be off for a few days or so. Some personnel business he needs to take care of. However, he is still working on the rosters, and hopefully he will let me know what updates he has....then I will help post it.
He PSNed me too, he got banned from os for fighting with toravich, he will send updates through people on the ps3 and we will let you guys know when the file nears completion
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2009, 07:04 AM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 5

I appreciate that you guys post the updates that JohnnyC sent you. But just a quick question; will you sent him the depth charts/roster information people post, to him or is he still able to see them?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »