Home

Ps3 Rerated Rosters?

This is a discussion on Ps3 Rerated Rosters? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2009, 08:15 PM   #1
Rookie

The Real Ma$$ive's Arena

OVR: 17
Ps3 Rerated Rosters?

What are rerated rosters? Basically why do we need rerated ones. I'm just looking for some nice rosters so I can make draft classes and put them in Madden 10.

I rented the game, and I see someone has started a rerated version, but I only have 5 days to keep the game. Basically i'm asking who has the best locker I should download rosters from for the ps3 version. I've heard of some people messing with rosters to make them more realistic on madden are these the rerated ones? Thanks for helping me out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2009, 09:09 PM   #2
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Ps3 Rerated Rosters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Ma$$ive
What are rerated rosters? Basically why do we need rerated ones. I'm just looking for some nice rosters so I can make draft classes and put them in Madden 10.

I rented the game, and I see someone has started a rerated version, but I only have 5 days to keep the game. Basically i'm asking who has the best locker I should download rosters from for the ps3 version. I've heard of some people messing with rosters to make them more realistic on madden are these the rerated ones? Thanks for helping me out.
The re-rated rosters that you see in this forum are not being re-rated to make more accurate Madden draft classes. They are being re-rated because 98-99% of the default attributes are incorrect.

It is impossible to get any kind of draft classes that are even 1% accurate, if you try to export your own draft classes from any of the files in this forum. Feel free to try it for yourself so that you can see for yourself. The reason is not because the NCAA rosters are that inaccurate, it is because when you export a draft class, the overall ratings of the players and their individual attributes are created randomly.

If you're looking for Madden draft classes, you should go to the Madden section of this board. A few people are trying to create better draft classes than what you will get from just exporting classes from a "normal" NCAA roster file.

Last edited by Jason_19; 08-26-2009 at 09:15 PM.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:27 PM   #3
Rookie

The Real Ma$$ive's Arena

OVR: 17

hmmm, now i'm really confused, I hope I didn't rent this game for nothing. That sucks if the draft classes are gonna be sorry like that. I don't see why they've been giving us the option to do this if they don't care to get it right.
Old 08-27-2009, 04:21 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 10

Rerated rosters and not just for the madden draft. Some people are using them to start a dynasty with. If you want a good example look under JohnnyC52. His are not yet complete...but the rating are great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »