Home

360ReratedRosters-Progression-Draft-2011 Freshman

This is a discussion on 360ReratedRosters-Progression-Draft-2011 Freshman within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2009, 12:32 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: 360ReratedRosters-Progression-Draft-2011 Freshman

Arkansas and Arkansas state completed posting to gamertag gatorbull now..

50 teams down 70 to go whew not even half way there. I did the "top" 40 teams as they were ranked pre-season by phil steel and others now I am going in Alphabetical order until finished. I typical work in the early morning 7am-10am and late at night 7pm-11pm

if anyone can fill in some of the time in between there let me know. at my current pace I will be done prior to what I originally thought. i should be done by the first BCS rankings around October 20th instead of what i originally thought which was end of November. these lower prestige teams are going a little quicker than I thought.
Check out PS4 Madden 20 Roster file in Madden19 at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=namYI1dXrKE

Donations can be made at: PayPal: [email protected]
Old 09-16-2009, 07:36 PM   #10
Rookie

Infamous92's Arena

OVR: 11

I don't know if you know it's me or not, but I'm the guy who's doing Kentucky this weekend.

Old 09-17-2009, 02:58 AM   #11
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

Are you doing names too or something? If so, why not just use DK's? They are perfect. I will have to check out your rerates soon. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2009, 04:01 PM   #12
Rookie

Infamous92's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame8544
Are you doing names too or something? If so, why not just use DK's? They are perfect. I will have to check out your rerates soon. Thanks.
No they aren't. These rosters are specifically for Madden.

Old 09-17-2009, 08:56 PM   #13
Rookie

I am naming from scratch because I did last year and I think this is the best way to make sure I evaluate every player in the game.

EA really did a poor job with the rosters this year.

These rosters are not specifically are not only specifically for madden. They take madden and college production into consideration. Meaning players who do great in college yet are not projected high in the NFL (ie: Graham Harrell) will be lowered. Players do not need a high overall to be productive if their other attributes are accurate.

I also keep underclassmen on the lower side because they average 4-7 points of progression a year. This will lower the amount of players who are 99 overall atleast for years 1,2,3, and 4...

Old 09-18-2009, 03:49 AM   #14
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous92
No they aren't. These rosters are specifically for Madden.
Maybe not with ratings but as far as the player names, they are pretty close to perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mar4380
I am naming from scratch because I did last year and I think this is the best way to make sure I evaluate every player in the game.

EA really did a poor job with the rosters this year.

These rosters are not specifically are not only specifically for madden. They take madden and college production into consideration. Meaning players who do great in college yet are not projected high in the NFL (ie: Graham Harrell) will be lowered. Players do not need a high overall to be productive if their other attributes are accurate.

I also keep underclassmen on the lower side because they average 4-7 points of progression a year. This will lower the amount of players who are 99 overall atleast for years 1,2,3, and 4...
Sounds like quite an undertaking. I really can't understand why you wouldn't simply utilize the work of DK and then do the rerates on top of that because it would certainly save you a ton of time; but to each his own. I look forward to checking out the final product.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:22 AM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame8544
Maybe not with ratings but as far as the player names, they are pretty close to perfect.

Sounds like quite an undertaking. I really can't understand why you wouldn't simply utilize the work of DK and then do the rerates on top of that because it would certainly save you a ton of time; but to each his own. I look forward to checking out the final product.

Yes it is alot of work. However, I have a system and am almost half way through. My goal is to have a first draft completed by the first BCS rankings.

DK does a great job and I use his rosters while my are incomplete. I did my own set last year because there was no post patch roster set last year. While it is a huge undertaking I actually kind of enjoy it because I learn about all the players.

I spend about 2 hours per team and read different season previews, rankings, player ratings, and season outlooks. I also check player stats so far for the season.

I just have a specific way of rating players. I feel with player progression you have to realize the difference in players classes. It kind of goes something like this:

Freshman : rating cap of 86 - must be 4-5 star on both Rivals and Scout, must be in the teams depth chart and producing. I have very few if any freshman this high. Most 5 stars are around 82-84... Examples: QB LSU Russell Sheppard 82, FS Miami Ray Ray Armstrong 81, QB Michigan Tate Forcier 82 QB Denard Robinson 78 (93 spd) (75 THA) Tend to make running qb's throwing accuracy because it is un realistic to be running backwards full speed and be able to throw on a dime!, FSU CB Greg Reid 83, Auburn QB Tyrik Rollison 79, Notre Dame LB Manti Teo 83, Arizona State LB Vontaze Burfict 82. Mainly if the player is a highly regarded recruit I keep their awareness lower until they are starting or getting significant time. for example Jon Bostic LB for Florida I had at 80 OVR but he is leading the team in tackles and is supposed to take over in the middle next year so he is at an 83 and wont go any high than that no matter what he does.

RS Freshman: rating cap of 88 - Must be starter and producing big time and have serious pro potential with all conference accolades.

Sophomore : rating cap of 91 - I think only Julio Jones is this high, I have not run across to many other true Sophs deserving this high. Most who were Freshman All Americans last year are around 87-89. But they must be starting for their team or seeing significant time and have pro potential. Note I have Pryor 87 OVR, CB Jenkins FL 88, FS Florida Will 89, QB LSU Jordan Jefferson 87, MIAMI QB Jacory Harris 87 WR Aldarius Johnson 87 WR Benjamin 86 DT Forston 88 LB Spence 87, Robert Griffin 87,

RS Sophomore: rating cap of 93 with exceptions for any first round projected players. I think the highest player here is OLB Travis Lewis (91) for Oklahoma he should be the highest RS Soph I am aware of so far. Kellen Moore QB Boise is close behind at 88 or 89.

Jr: basically no cap if they have pro potential they are rated accordingly to where they are projected. If lacking good pro potential but still key college player they are typically around 88-90

Sr: Pro potential- ranked accordingly. Lacking pro potential but key starter and contributor perhaps all conference accolades they are around 90-92.

These are not specifically for madden because madden does whatever it wants with draft classes anyway. sometimes the best player in NCAA will not be good in Madden and then you could re-do the draft and have a completely different outcome.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2009, 05:08 PM   #16
Rookie

Infamous92's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mar4380
Yes it is alot of work. However, I have a system and am almost half way through. My goal is to have a first draft completed by the first BCS rankings.

DK does a great job and I use his rosters while my are incomplete. I did my own set last year because there was no post patch roster set last year. While it is a huge undertaking I actually kind of enjoy it because I learn about all the players.

I spend about 2 hours per team and read different season previews, rankings, player ratings, and season outlooks. I also check player stats so far for the season.

I just have a specific way of rating players. I feel with player progression you have to realize the difference in players classes. It kind of goes something like this:

Freshman : rating cap of 86 - must be 4-5 star on both Rivals and Scout, must be in the teams depth chart and producing. I have very few if any freshman this high. Most 5 stars are around 82-84... Examples: QB LSU Russell Sheppard 82, FS Miami Ray Ray Armstrong 81, QB Michigan Tate Forcier 82 QB Denard Robinson 78 (93 spd) (75 THA) Tend to make running qb's throwing accuracy because it is un realistic to be running backwards full speed and be able to throw on a dime!, FSU CB Greg Reid 83, Auburn QB Tyrik Rollison 79, Notre Dame LB Manti Teo 83, Arizona State LB Vontaze Burfict 82. Mainly if the player is a highly regarded recruit I keep their awareness lower until they are starting or getting significant time. for example Jon Bostic LB for Florida I had at 80 OVR but he is leading the team in tackles and is supposed to take over in the middle next year so he is at an 83 and wont go any high than that no matter what he does.

RS Freshman: rating cap of 88 - Must be starter and producing big time and have serious pro potential with all conference accolades.

Sophomore : rating cap of 91 - I think only Julio Jones is this high, I have not run across to many other true Sophs deserving this high. Most who were Freshman All Americans last year are around 87-89. But they must be starting for their team or seeing significant time and have pro potential. Note I have Pryor 87 OVR, CB Jenkins FL 88, FS Florida Will 89, QB LSU Jordan Jefferson 87, MIAMI QB Jacory Harris 87 WR Aldarius Johnson 87 WR Benjamin 86 DT Forston 88 LB Spence 87, Robert Griffin 87,

RS Sophomore: rating cap of 93 with exceptions for any first round projected players. I think the highest player here is OLB Travis Lewis (91) for Oklahoma he should be the highest RS Soph I am aware of so far. Kellen Moore QB Boise is close behind at 88 or 89.

Jr: basically no cap if they have pro potential they are rated accordingly to where they are projected. If lacking good pro potential but still key college player they are typically around 88-90

Sr: Pro potential- ranked accordingly. Lacking pro potential but key starter and contributor perhaps all conference accolades they are around 90-92.

These are not specifically for madden because madden does whatever it wants with draft classes anyway. sometimes the best player in NCAA will not be good in Madden and then you could re-do the draft and have a completely different outcome.
Specifically for Madden wasn't the right choice of words. I understand completely what you are doing.

What I meant was that these rosters are being rated for pro potential not just College.

However, so far these are the best rosters.

Have you sent me the e-mail yet?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »