Home

360ReratedRosters-Progression-Draft-2011 Freshman

This is a discussion on 360ReratedRosters-Progression-Draft-2011 Freshman within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2009, 02:49 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: 360ReratedRosters-Progression-Draft-2011 Freshman

Hey bro I'm trying to get these rosters right now they sound the best on the site what's your gamertag and r they uploaded on 2kshare yet
Old 11-12-2009, 06:50 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 1

How are the rosters coming along? I'm excited to use them for dynasties with my friends now that after 2 years people will still be realistically rated rather than all 99's. Great work on them so far!
Old 11-13-2009, 02:51 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by michigan10
How are the rosters coming along? I'm excited to use them for dynasties with my friends now that after 2 years people will still be realistically rated rather than all 99's. Great work on them so far!
I have 20 teams left to go. It is the last 20 teams of the alphabet. Let me know if anyone wants to pitch in. The latest rosters are not posted yet though.

Remember these rosters are a combination of draft prospectus and college production. So Players like Harry Coleman(LSU), Stevie Brown (Mich), Cody Grimm (VT) are LBs in college but they project to Safeties in the NFL.. I have also read about Rennie Curran doing this as well, because he is only 5"11 and 220.

I look forward to the completion of these so accurate games can be played. As well I have not been playing because of this project, any free time I have had has been dedicated to these.
Check out PS4 Madden 20 Roster file in Madden19 at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=namYI1dXrKE

Donations can be made at: PayPal: [email protected]
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2009, 08:22 AM   #36
Banned

OVR: 33

I can't wait for these. Maybe next year you can start out at the beginning of the year when NCAA 11 comes out. I'll probbly then have time to help.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:35 AM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisman316
I can't wait for these. Maybe next year you can start out at the beginning of the year when NCAA 11 comes out. I'll probbly then have time to help.
I have been working on these for a WHILE!!! I have many other things going on and can only dedicate about 10 hours a week to these. It has been a slow process. And without offending anyone I am a bit surprised at the lack of help I have received from the community. If a we could group a couple of knowledgeable people together we would have been done a while ago.

I do not enjoy the initial roster naming process. However, I suppose I make it more difficult with how far into detail I go. I would say I have seen about 90% of the players in the game. To ensure accuracy of skin color and equipment preferences.

I do enjoy adjusting the rosters and preparing them for both the draft, and then the new recruiting class coming in.

Old 11-16-2009, 03:58 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by mar4380
I have been working on these for a WHILE!!! I have many other things going on and can only dedicate about 10 hours a week to these. It has been a slow process. And without offending anyone I am a bit surprised at the lack of help I have received from the community. If a we could group a couple of knowledgeable people together we would have been done a while ago.

I do not enjoy the initial roster naming process. However, I suppose I make it more difficult with how far into detail I go. I would say I have seen about 90% of the players in the game. To ensure accuracy of skin color and equipment preferences.

I do enjoy adjusting the rosters and preparing them for both the draft, and then the new recruiting class coming in.
Thats what I was saying. If you posted a forum about a week before the game comes out, I bet you'd recieve alot more help. I know I would help during the summer, but can't now because of college.
Old 11-25-2009, 09:03 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 1

How many teams left?
Old 12-08-2009, 10:27 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michigan10
How many teams left?
14 teams left.... It is such a pain doing these.. I will post them up now. I need to get some feedback from everyone.. Once I complete I will be editing through the bowl games and also as the draft prospectus continues... anyone wants to help on the last few teams that would be great!!! if not I am thinking about not posting these for mass consumption

I made these from scratch, I did not use a base roster set..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »