Home

Problems with created players (Not sure if this is the right place to post)

This is a discussion on Problems with created players (Not sure if this is the right place to post) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2009, 02:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Problems with created players (Not sure if this is the right place to post)

Is anyone else noticing that players they create have a 0 rating for their return attribute regardless of the amount chosen at the time of creation. I have tried attributes anywhere from 5-99, and they have all been 0 when they finally "see the field". I am not sure how big the return attribute actually plays a part in general gameplay, but I am guessing that it has something to do with KR, PR, and INT/FR return ability (please correct me if I'm wrong). I have noticed though, that when I get a pick my players are tackled almost immediately. This is my first time on a forum like this so forgive me if this has been covered, or I am in the wrong section, but I searched and didn't find anything that hit on this specifically. I am on ps3 playing NCAA 10 (forgot that may be important).

Last edited by mtcase; 09-20-2009 at 02:47 PM. Reason: forgot vital info
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »