Home

Luvtotha9s PS3 Roster

This is a discussion on Luvtotha9s PS3 Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2009, 01:49 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 17
Re: Luvtotha9s PS3 Roster

oh....luvtotha9s...thats in my first post....thanks for the clarification
Old 10-02-2009, 01:55 PM   #10
OS Brew Connoisseur

Motown's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvtotha9s
oh....luvtotha9s...thats in my first post....thanks for the clarification
I just checked out your rosters, & have you put QBs i.e. Griffin of Baylor & Bradford of OU, & Grothe of USF down on the depth charts? i'm still seeing them as #1

Last edited by Motown; 10-02-2009 at 01:59 PM.
Old 10-02-2009, 02:24 PM   #11
Pro

they are updated as of the start of the season.....people that start seasons with them will have to change accordingly....its an ongoing thing though....I'm aware of USFs qb injury and of course Bradford..I was on the fence weather I should change them or not...my initial reaction is to say they are what they are...I've already spent 3 months of my life on these....but I always keep an open mind...for people starting seasons...whats easier? to have the depth charts reflect the start of the season, or have them reflect what is happening in the ever changing now/future?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2009, 05:52 PM   #12
Rookie

razcan's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
they are updated as of the start of the season.....people that start seasons with them will have to change accordingly....its an ongoing thing though....I'm aware of USFs qb injury and of course Bradford..I was on the fence weather I should change them or not...my initial reaction is to say they are what they are...I've already spent 3 months of my life on these....but I always keep an open mind...for people starting seasons...whats easier? to have the depth charts reflect the start of the season, or have them reflect what is happening in the ever changing now/future?
Do whatever you see fit with the depth charts. For example some people demanded Blount be deleted after that incident and now he may be reinstated. Its personal opinion, so if you have something a certain way you will only see complaints about it not praise. If you had Bradford down on the depth chart someone would complain and say he could be back at any moment. Those things are your call and you shouldn't consider anyone elses opinion unless its a large majority.
Old 10-04-2009, 03:00 PM   #13
Pro

yeah...how about that Blount....I kept him on my rosters...I just lowered his awareness, so he wont end up in a draft class. If he does come back and does well...which is purely speculation.....I'll probably raise him back
Old 10-05-2009, 08:01 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattUMD224
what all can we see in this roster set.....edited ratings, equipment or just names, classes, numbers
I'd like to know this too.

What did you do to your rosters? Just name them? Do mass re-ratings? Fix position changes? Etc...

Please give us some info on your work.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:07 AM   #15
Pro

named them all...rerated all that i saw fit...made everyones appearance best fit how they look in real life(which was hard considering EA only gave us a handful of appearances),for the first 2 weeks of the season i looked through pics of the players and adjusted equipment as best i could, I adjusted the depth charts to reflect opening day depth charts...went through every schools home page and game notes and depth charts three times through, so all position changes...unless they were made after week 4 of the season, will be in my roster...I made them as good as can possibly be done in my opinion, considering we only have 69 available roster spots for each team....I'm sure over the course of the year there will be some obscure freshman or upperclassman that never plays will get in a game that wont be on my roster...but as of now...I'm very proud of them....its a never ending thing...if only EA gave us more roster spots
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2009, 03:32 PM   #16
MVP

pimpinpidgeon8's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
I think depth charts should be based on ever changing now/future

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »