Home

Help: Having trouble with draft class

This is a discussion on Help: Having trouble with draft class within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2009, 12:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Exclamation Help: Having trouble with draft class

I have simmed countless seasons to get a selected group( Tebow, McCoy, Bradford & McKnight) to declare for the NFL draft but to no avial. I have made them all seniors and have even won the Heisman and they still wouldn't declare for the draft. I had a larger list but being that I couldn't even get these few to go into the draft I lowered my expectations. Is their a surefire way to get your collegiate players to declare for the draft so that I can upload them for Madden? Please help me out I'm a newbie in NCAA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2009, 12:59 PM   #2
Rookie

Insomniac33's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Help: Having trouble with draft class

when they graduate they will be in the draft class. All of the higher rated players go into the draft class after they graduate.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:18 PM   #3
Rookie

So even if it says that they are just graduating instead of declaring for the pro draft they will still be in the draft class to upload for Madden?
Old 10-05-2009, 01:21 PM   #4
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo_Diddley
So even if it says that they are just graduating instead of declaring for the pro draft they will still be in the draft class to upload for Madden?
anyone that graduates is eligible for the draft in madden. only a few in each position actually get saved to the draft class though I think. it'll only show draft for Juniors and Redshirt Sophomores that leave early.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 10-05-2009, 01:30 PM   #5
Rookie

Icon12 Re: Help: Having trouble with draft class

Thanks. I was under the assumption that those who declared for the draft were the only ones included for the upload. To think I wasted a whole Saturday trying to do this and the whole time I was actually doing it right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2009, 04:26 PM   #6
Rookie

cletusdog's Arena

OVR: 6

yeah, the best seniors that graduate go to the draft as well as the underclassmen that declare. if you want some particular underclassmen to leave early for sure, just edit them to be seniors prior to simming.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »