Home

MattUMD224 PS3 Rosters

This is a discussion on MattUMD224 PS3 Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2009, 12:26 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: MattUMD224 and Jason_19 PS3 Rosters

MIAMI (taken from official team site):

HB J. James. Could bump rating up to 90 OVR. He does lead the team in rushing and has nearly 1 YPC more then Cooper. Could also move to #1 on depth chart, although he and Cooper both start.

HB Damien Berry is not on the roster, but is the #3 in team rushing IRL. Could use LE Courtney Harris, who has no stats and is not listed on roster.

WR - Depth chart should be Byrd, Hankerson, Benjamin, A. Johnson. I wouldn't change any of the player ratings, just the depth chart.

RG Figueroa should be #1 on depth chart.

DT J. Joseph should be #1 or #2 on depth.

Starting CBs should be B. Harris and S. Shields. You may want to increase Harris to an 88 and Shields to an 87/86, then lower R. Hill, Van ****, and Grant to the 86 to low 80s range.

SS Jared Campbell is not on the roster, but started the Oklahoma game. He has 11 tackles in all 5 games. I would put him at #2 SS on depth chart, just going by stats. SS Nicolas has 10 tackles in 3 games.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:37 AM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTRaines92
You guys have some serious competition because Luvtotha9s has a great set!
I have to agree there. I checked his roster and most of my suggestions are already in.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:48 AM   #11
MattUMD224

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDuke
MIAMI (taken from official team site):

HB J. James. Could bump rating up to 90 OVR. He does lead the team in rushing and has nearly 1 YPC more then Cooper. Could also move to #1 on depth chart, although he and Cooper both start.

HB Damien Berry is not on the roster, but is the #3 in team rushing IRL. Could use LE Courtney Harris, who has no stats and is not listed on roster.

WR - Depth chart should be Byrd, Hankerson, Benjamin, A. Johnson. I wouldn't change any of the player ratings, just the depth chart.

RG Figueroa should be #1 on depth chart.

DT J. Joseph should be #1 or #2 on depth.

Starting CBs should be B. Harris and S. Shields. You may want to increase Harris to an 88 and Shields to an 87/86, then lower R. Hill, Van ****, and Grant to the 86 to low 80s range.

SS Jared Campbell is not on the roster, but started the Oklahoma game. He has 11 tackles in all 5 games. I would put him at #2 SS on depth chart, just going by stats. SS Nicolas has 10 tackles in 3 games.

already have Sam Shields at a 98 Speed...and i lowered him press coverage as he was scene getting beat a couple times of the press

Damien Berry is also in the game as my 3rd Runningback also with Mike James and Lamar Miller

also have alot of lineman on the team as well

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2009, 11:04 AM   #12
MattUMD224

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTRaines92
You guys have some serious competition because Luvtotha9s has a great set!
well i can say this for both of us when we dont really care about competition or not. Cause this is a file we will both use for our own dynasties so in the end its good for us and if people like the file and wanna play with it than they can.

Old 10-12-2009, 12:49 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattUMD224
already have Sam Shields at a 98 Speed...and i lowered him press coverage as he was scene getting beat a couple times of the press

Damien Berry is also in the game as my 3rd Runningback also with Mike James and Lamar Miller

also have alot of lineman on the team as well
Do you have an updated file we can download? It's hard to give you suggestions if you already have them him. I've been looking at Tovarich's last update.
Old 10-12-2009, 02:03 PM   #14
MattUMD224

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDuke
Do you have an updated file we can download? It's hard to give you suggestions if you already have them him. I've been looking at Tovarich's last update.
yea gonna have it out by the weekend...hopefully with SEC and Pac 10 completed

we are using tovarich latest roster update

Old 10-12-2009, 06:22 PM   #15
Rookie

ebarws6's Arena

OVR: 9

For stanford equipment, you can go here.

This may not have everyone, but it will certainly help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2009, 04:39 AM   #16
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattUMD224
well i can say this for both of us when we dont really care about competition or not.
This is true. It's not about competing with anyone.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »