Home

XBox 360 2010-11 Rosters

This is a discussion on XBox 360 2010-11 Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2010, 06:52 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: XBox 360 2010-11 Rosters

Meant to say Michigan St QB Keith Nichol to WR left the name out. UGA Lovell 32 doing great man, will continue to look for things to help you out. I tried doing this myself, it's rough when you get to past the BCS Conferences, let me know if you need any help looking for rosters or anything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2010, 08:43 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team UGA
Here is what I do, step by step...

1. I boost everyone up by a yr, then rename seniors/players leaving for draft last names to xxx. (To let me know that player is no longer there.)

2. Fill the "xxx" players with a freshmen going by rivals.com rankings. A short version of how I go about giving overalls. Rival 100 members can be ranked anywhere from a 86-80. (85 was the highest rating I think they gave last yr with Bryce Brown) From 101-to unranked 4 stars they could be a 80(According to position)-75. From there I went 3 stars (5.7) = 74/73 / 3 stars (5.6) = 73/72/71 / (5.5) = 71/70. Below that and you in the 60 range.

3. Bump all players (Not freshmen/incoming players) atleast 2 overalls...Then I go and find an all conference team for the conference I am working on and I boost those guys (Who have already been boosted by 2 overalls) atleast another 1-3 points add to their overall.

Hope that made sense to ya, if you have any questions just shoot me a PM.

Thanks again joschuma for checking over the rosters, I'll be working on all those changes and have em ready once I upload with the MWC ready.

Zasnow, I will be doing 2011 rosters and I am hoping to get the game early this yr to do so. I will also be doing the 2011-12 recruits for next season as the season goes along, this way I can have it closer to national signing day.
WOW... Nice work up to this point.. I just downloaded and took a glance at them. The way I had done it last year and been doing it this year, you cant play with the teams in play now, but you do the get second year of the dynasty with realistic top 25 rankings. As I ensure what happened in 2010 actually happens.. I like this as well..

Some suggestions:

Turn the best players on the team into the All Americans, not freshman. that will look weird when you start a season and a backup freshman QB is on the heisman watch list.

UGA, Houston, Tex AM, Tex Tech, Georgia Tech, are all going to the 3-4 defense so you might want to move some guys around accordingly (ie fast DE's to OLB and current OLB's to MLB)

Michigan is switching to the 3-3-5 that Rich used to run at WVU

QB: Tyler Murphy for FL is a speed guy should be faster around 86. I know it says 4.7 on rivals but he is a converted WR, he is not good at throwing and is more shifty and fast.

I think RB Mike Gillislee is a Soph

Missing SR WR Carl Moore #9 should be there best WR, he was injured all year last year and redshirted. He should be a 90 OVR big 6'3 222 he was a 5 star Juco

Jordan Reed Converted QB has a slight lead on Gerald Christian for the TE, Reed will also be the 3rd string and wildcat qb. He should have some pretty good running ability.

Mike Pouncey is moving to Center to replace his brother

Actually.. instead of posting a bunch of edits. Let me know if you want some help. I did a whole roster set by myself this past year.. Wish I found you earlier.. if you want I will post the changes but there is a bunch that I see, though it is impossible to get it perfect.
Check out PS4 Madden 20 Roster file in Madden19 at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=namYI1dXrKE

Donations can be made at: PayPal: [email protected]
Old 04-22-2010, 07:29 PM   #43
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by joschuma
Some other things I have seen:

Nevada LE Kevin Basped is in the NFL Draft
Oklahoma WR Kenny Stills is best Fr WR and may start
Tenn HB Bryce Brown officially left school (Rumor xfer to KState)
Tx Tech QB Stefan Louks xfer small school
USC MLB Uona Kaveinga xfer to BYU
USF HB Mike Ford dismissed
Utah HB Matt Asiata granted 6th year (know you are still working MWC)
Washington QB Ronnie Fouch xfer
WVA HB Mark Rodgers xfer
Arz State HB Ryan Bass xfer to Idaho
Oregon WR Aaron Pflugrad xfer to Arizona St should start in 10 (missing)
Buff QB Zach Maynard xfer to Cal (missing)
BYU HB Harvey Unga withdrew from school
Cincy LOLB Demetrius Jones left school
Colorado QB Clark Evans moved to TE (looking good in spring at TE)
Kansas ST QB Chris Harper is only playing WR
Kansas St WR Colin Klein to QB competing for starter
Michigan ST QB is playing WR receiving comparisons to Kansas WR/QB Meier last year
No you haven't gotten to these teams yet just FYI
SMU QB Bo Levi Mitchell xfer
N Texas QB Riley Dodge moved to WR

Bryce Brown is still in school at TN. I saw him last saturday at the TN spring game.

He's not on the team for now, but he's still a student at TN for now. We do expect him to leave after spring semester.

Kenny Stills is not the best freshman WR. He's not even top 10.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:29 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 2

Correct Bryce Brown is still in school at UT, but is officially not on the football team. Rumor's swirling of following his brother Arthur Brown to K-State but nothing official. But I think it is safe to say he is not gonna be a Vol.
As far as Kenny Stills I had meant best FR WR on Oklahoma not in the nation, as you are correct he is not even close to being best in the nation, but on the note of being the "best" he is considered by most to have the best hands of all the WR coming out of high school. But definetely not the best in the nation. Sorry for the confusion, I have edited my original post.
Old 04-23-2010, 03:31 PM   #45
Rookie

Team UGA's Arena

OVR: 6

Already took Bryce Brown off in this update, figured even if he did comeback it probably take him awhile to get back in Dooley's good graces.

About Stills, I am gonna leave him as is for now...Alot of teams are putting out their depth charts though and if he is set pretty high on it, I will look into boosting him.

Got 3 teams left to go (UNLV, Utah, & Wyoming) as well as a few other changes like finding who to replace Willy Korn and guys like that with.

I switch some players up to make the Heisman contenders list look a little more realistic. So no more Trey Burton leading for Heisman when starting a dynasty. Here is what the Heisman list looks like now...

T. Burton (UF) - J. Brantley
B. Bell (OU) - D. Murray
C. Wood (Tex) - G. Gilbert
T. Briggs (CAL) - S. Vereen
P. Jones (PSU) - E. Royster

Gonna look into switching the All American's in the next update (C-USA update)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2010, 03:51 PM   #46
Rookie

Hi bud when i try and download it says theres no file it is your team UGA we put in right..
Old 04-23-2010, 03:52 PM   #47
Rookie

Team UGA's Arena

OVR: 6

UGA Lovell32 (Make sure you load them after you download them as well...)
Old 04-23-2010, 03:57 PM   #48
Rookie

ok thx u very much I will look over washingtons and oregons teams see if i can find anything that i can help you with thx again for the hard work..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »