Home

Heads Up on Rosters for 2011 (PS3)

This is a discussion on Heads Up on Rosters for 2011 (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2010, 12:13 AM   #17
Rookie

twigstudios's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Heads Up on Rosters for 2011 (PS3)

Good to know! You guys made 10 more enjoyable. Great rosters and looking forward to using them for 11. I, for one, appreciate it!
Old 06-03-2010, 05:24 PM   #18
Banned

ka520's Arena

OVR: 10

Thanks Block-O. I used your rosters last year & they were legit.

BTW, what's your tag for when the rosters get completed?
Old 06-03-2010, 11:29 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

man im trying to remember who it was that used yall's rosters last year and i wanna say there version was done in sept sometime and were pretty dang spot on. I wanna say it was Luvtothanines anyone remember???
Old 06-04-2010, 03:09 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 31

We mainly want to get the names on the default roster that EA gives us. We know that most people will do their own editing once all of the names are complete. We will make changes if we are aware of transfers or definate suspensions. I dont know about you guys but im more than ready to start the grind. I'll have an official PS3 roster thread started sometime this month.
Old 06-04-2010, 08:23 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
We mainly want to get the names on the default roster that EA gives us. We know that most people will do their own editing once all of the names are complete. We will make changes if we are aware of transfers or definate suspensions. I dont know about you guys but im more than ready to start the grind. I'll have an official PS3 roster thread started sometime this month.

I had so much fun last year following your thread waiting for you guys to finish. I just hope this year you guys get less hate and more love.. and please try not to crash the OS and the PSN again.. Thanks...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2010, 04:04 PM   #22
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18

Sweet, I'm excited for these
Old 06-12-2010, 05:00 AM   #23
Banned

OVR: 31

Ok, i started the roster process yeaterday of gathering as much info as i can. About players who will be on rosters for NCAA Football 11. Here's what i am doing..... I loaded up NCAA Football 10 with a set of rosters that i have throughly looked over and found to be pretty accurate. Im opening spreadsheets on my laptop for each team/conference. Im typing the freshman, sophomores, and juniors onto the spreedsheets. Obviously i will know which juniors left for the NFL. Also might have to do extra research on players that redshirted the previous year. By doing this, most of the research for NCAA 11 will be freshman and players who did or didnt redshirt. This should speed up the process greatly.
Old 06-12-2010, 08:38 AM   #24
Banned

OVR: 25

Thanks for the huge amount of effort last year man, I followed that thread religiously for 3 days last year (sad I know), that was some epic stuff that you and Gator pulled off and it was much appreiciated. I will be sending you a psn msg with my contact info in case there is anything I can do to help out. When in doubt just ask yourself "What Would Tressel Do?"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »