Home

NCAA 2004 Football Rosters - PS2 - blacklover

This is a discussion on NCAA 2004 Football Rosters - PS2 - blacklover within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2003, 04:24 PM   #65
Pro

kennytomson's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: blacklover\'s NCAA 2004 Football Rosters (PS2)

i think...

go to delete player, sort name alpha, and then delete the player (leundo adams). i think his name is mispelled, the created player.

http://nusports.ocsn.com/sports/m-fo...e_vince00.html

here's the back up center for Northwestern.

kt

edit: how do you remove a guy from the depth chart? when i created aother player they just moved him down to third string
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2003, 09:04 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 1

There are a few minor things with the ECU roster, so I'll make a list and let you know what needs to be updated.
Old 07-21-2003, 09:24 PM   #67
Rookie

Thanks for all of your hard work. Would be lost without these rosters. It adds a whole new dimension to an already outstanding game. Hate to use a tired cliche but....you da man!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-22-2003, 04:31 PM   #68
Rookie

Can someone email me blacklover's rosters? I cannot seem to access the download file from the internet. Anyone else have these problems? Send it to [email protected]. Thanks a bunch!
Old 07-22-2003, 05:33 PM   #69
Rookie

Hey Blacklover, great job on the rosters.

Anyway, I know its minor, but I just though I would let you know. You have 4 capitalization errors that I see. An easy way to find them is to have the game list all the teams and all the players at once. Then sort the players by name. The non-capitalized names will appear at the bottom (or the top depending on which way you do it). Again minor, but just though I would give you a heads up.

Thanks again for the awesome rosters.
Old 07-23-2003, 12:21 AM   #70
Rookie

Could blacklover or someone else copy the rosters to my memory card if i send it to them i am cheap and do not have a sharkport.like someone said earlier,i would be willing to throw in some "cake"
if so then please email me at [email protected] to let me know thanks.
Old 07-23-2003, 12:44 PM   #71
87% L*m*ny Fr*sh

blacklover's Arena

OVR: 8

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
CavemanLawyer said:
Hey Blacklover, great job on the rosters.

Anyway, I know its minor, but I just though I would let you know. You have 4 capitalization errors that I see. An easy way to find them is to have the game list all the teams and all the players at once. Then sort the players by name. The non-capitalized names will appear at the bottom (or the top depending on which way you do it). Again minor, but just though I would give you a heads up.

Thanks again for the awesome rosters.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Very cool, I did not know that.

That would have saved some time.

The problem with the caps is the damn keyboard. When you use the pad to enter a name it shifts the first letter to cap. If you do it with the keyboard it doesn't. I don't know why.

Hitting the shift key on my tiny keyboard was annoying. I am not surprised I have some errors with that. I tried hard not to let any get by but some did.

There won't be anymore left after the great tip I quoted above.

As far as the depth chart goes i do not know of a way to get players off the depth chart. It's been a problem for a few years now.

If anyone wants my latest roster you can email me at [email protected].

Also, as info, I update this thing every night. So many players are leaving teams and things are reshuffling constantly. I am trying to keep up with all the changes. I'll do my best.

Also ECU man, that info would be much appreciated.

cheers everyone

bl

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2003, 01:26 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 3

I just went out looking for an X-port, and found a SharkPort at ToysRus for $15. Anyway, I bought it, but I was wondering how big a pain in the a$$ the thing is. I know I've read about people having lots of problems with Sharkports.

Also, Blacklover, I was wondering what two players you created for Penn State? If you have not already done so, I would be willing to make recommendations and give you any information you need. Anyway, I'm new here so I'll be downloading your rosters tonight after work. Thanks for your efforts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »