Home

Official NCAA 2011 Community Rosters - ORGANIZATION THREAD - FOR ROSTER BUILDERS ONLY

This is a discussion on Official NCAA 2011 Community Rosters - ORGANIZATION THREAD - FOR ROSTER BUILDERS ONLY within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2010, 02:25 PM   #57
Banned

peteykirch's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Official NCAA 2011 Community Rosters - ORGANIZATION THREAD - FOR ROSTER BUILDERS

I posted Russ' Ball St template, and I did the New Mexico Lobos.
Old 06-22-2010, 02:30 PM   #58
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Official NCAA 2011 Community Rosters - ORGANIZATION THREAD - FOR ROSTER BUILDERS

Air Force is finished also.
Old 06-22-2010, 02:39 PM   #59
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

OVR: 26

Since we are nearing the end of the rosters, you guys think we should start scheduling how many hours each we get and who goes first?

If anybody does the Midnight release and wants to get started that would be great. I will be picking up my copy at 10 eastern time and likely playing for a good 15-20 hours that day. Anybody want to volunteer who goes first? Hopefully somebody who is doing the midnight release. If nobody else is doing the midnight release I will be there and can get a jump start.
Old 06-22-2010, 02:47 PM   #60
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

Yeah, I can go first unless someone else really would prefer that time slot instead. If not, ill go with midnight to 4 am.
Old 06-22-2010, 02:54 PM   #61
Banned

peteykirch's Arena

OVR: 19

I'd most likely pick up the game around 8AM at KMart, unless I can get a hook up and get it earlier.

I could most likely take the next shift going from 9-3/4PM.

If I get the keyboard that should be enough time to input the entire Big East.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2010, 03:02 PM   #62
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

OVR: 26

Hopefully one of us can snag the game early this year. I got it early last year and if I could again this year would give us an incredible jump.

I will go ahead and sign myself up from 2-6 when the Game comes out.

That will allow

Chris - Midnight to around 9am.

Petey - 9am to 2

Then I will take over. We can get better time frames when the game approaches. Just wanted to get a little guideline.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:15 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 10

I will have to take a night shift on the day the 13th. Unfortunately I have stuff do on work at the end of that week, so I can't take days off (and I will be gone the weekend before), so when I get home I'll start churning stuff out.

I'll start migrating this stuff to the front page as well.

I'll take 7 pm (I don't want to say 6, since I likely won't be home by then) - 11 pm

Last edited by BigHouse14; 06-22-2010 at 04:30 PM.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:51 PM   #64
Rookie

MrBlonde21's Arena

OVR: 6

Pretty much available from 9 PM PST until the blue light creeps in between the blinds..

"WR for Michigan John Doe beat Usain Bolt in a parking lot at the Food Lion by the school so clearly he should be a 99" won't be taken in to consideration
- CWSapp757

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »