Home

NCAA 11 Roster edit/fix thread

This is a discussion on NCAA 11 Roster edit/fix thread within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2010, 10:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
NCAA 11 Roster edit/fix thread

I figure it won't hurt for people to post suggested roster fixes for teams before the games drop and people start working on the rosters (assuming the create a school roster is the final one). I'd suggest not to just post an individual player to edit, but do the entire team or post nothing at all. I'll throw Oregon's list up, since that's my team.

QB: Edit Masoli out of the game. My suggestion would be to add RS FR Darryle Hawkins as QB #16 (6'4" 193 lb). Rating should probably be around 73-75.

HB: HB #25 (Lache Seastrunk) should be changed to #15 and should probably be a little faster. HB #5 (Remene Alston) should be nowhere near 95 SPD...more like 89. We don't have a halfback #31, only a backup DB with that number. The player should be edited to be HB #2 (Dontae Williams, 5-11 200lbs), and should be a balanced RB and rated 72-75 OVR.

FB: Unchanged

WR: WR #4 (Tyrece Gaines) and WR #85 (Diante Jackson) are both off the team after being academically ineligible and both will transfer. I think WR #15 is Brando Tessar (FR baseball prospect), because he's the only white guy in our frosh class that will play WR). WR #91 is a walk on who will never play, should be replaced by #9 Blake Cantu (6-0 194 lb rsFR) should be rated about 68-70. WR #87 doesn't exist and should be replaced by WR #19 (Eric Dungy). To replace Gaines and Jackson, one should be changed to WR #4 (Josh Huff, 5-10 190 lb FR) and he should be rated between 70 to 74. The other one should be edited to be TE #87 (Brandon Williams 6-4 235 lb JR) and should be a receiving TE rated 78-82.

TE: TE #82 (Dion Jordan) should be moved to DE and number should be changed to #96 (changed positions in the offseason). He's a pass rusher, so ratings should be edited to reflect this. TE #16 (Curtis White) should be changed to #83, and he should be changed to a balanced TE, not a blocking TE.

LT: LT #71 (Nick Rowland) should be changed to #72

LG: LG #76 (Ryan Clanton) should be #60

C: none

RG: RG #72 (Hroniss Grasu) should be changed to #52 and moved to C

RT: None

LE: LE #97 (Isaac Remington) should be LE #65

RE: RE #58 (Kenny Rowe) on several preseason 1st team All P10 lists, as well as several preseason AA lists. While his OVR rating may be slightly low at 82, perhaps the worst rating for him are his pass rush skills. He should be rated so that he's a pass rushing DE and should probably be in the high 80s OVR.

DT: DT #88 (Brandon Bair) probably rated too high. Should be mid-80's.

LOLB: LOLB #11 (Anthony Pleasant) should be moved to SS, and should be much faster as he ran the fastest 40 time of the spring. LOLB #56 (Josh Kaddu 6-3 220 lb JR) was a key contributor and possible starter this season who was left off the roster. Should probably be rated low 80s.

MLB: MLB #47 (Kiko Alonso) is suspended for the season. Shouldn't be removed from the roster, but I'd suggest benching him for anyone using UO in dynasty mode.

ROLB: None

CB: CB #2 (Dior Mathis) should be CB #6. CB #18 (Anthony Gildon) should be a JR, not a SR.

FS: FS #21 (Erick Dargan) should be FS #4

SS: none

Key Recruits: Some of these guys I've already mentioned as SHOULD be in there, but if there's extra roster spots at the end, you may want to make some of these guys (rivals rankings):

Josh Huff: 5-10 185, 4 star RB, listed as ATH for UO and will probably play WR
Keanon Lowe: 5-10 170, 4 star ATH, will play WR for UO
Dontae Williams: 5-11 200, 4 star RB will play RB for UO
Derrick Malone: 6-3 200, 3 star DB, will play S or OLB for UO
Terrance Mitchell: 6-0 175, 3 star CB
James Scales: 5-10 180, 3 star CB
Tony Washington: 6-4 235, 3 star DE
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »