Home

Has DK (RomanCaesar)...

This is a discussion on Has DK (RomanCaesar)... within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2010, 02:45 PM   #9
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Has DK (RomanCaesar)...

No need in waiting around for dude if he doesn't want to do it. I really think there are enough guys on the board that are knowledgeable in regards to the NCAA series and college football in general. I think the same way that the community got a team together to do the rosters, I feel the same should be done for ratings. I would love to see some guys from OS step up to the plate and do some rating edits.
Old 06-30-2010, 03:05 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
No need in waiting around for dude if he doesn't want to do it. I really think there are enough guys on the board that are knowledgeable in regards to the NCAA series and college football in general. I think the same way that the community got a team together to do the rosters, I feel the same should be done for ratings. I would love to see some guys from OS step up to the plate and do some rating edits.
I definitely did them (privately) in year's past for my OD, but for that I never did a complete, complete overhaul.

If we're able to get the names out early enough (it looks like we might be able to) I'd love to see a completely re-rated and made for OD roster.
Old 07-02-2010, 01:52 AM   #11
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
I think if that were to happen, no one should be able to rate their favorite team or conference. If they did, we'd see some terrible ratings, imo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2010, 09:19 AM   #12
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

Well, I understand your point of view, but at the same time, chances are that someone's favorite conference is the conference that that person is most knowledgeable about. For example, with the community roster team, I know carson's favorite conference is the ACC. If we were doing ratings, should we forbid him from doing the ACC out of fear that he will overrate them, or allow him to because we know that he has by far the most knowledge on that conference. If a person is a homer to that point that they are unable to realistically rate a team or conference, then they really don't need to be doing rating edits in the first place. But that's just my opinion. But I understand what you are saying also.
Old 07-02-2010, 09:28 AM   #13
Banned

peteykirch's Arena

OVR: 19

Believe me, the majority of the players I would touch on Rutgers would go down, there are only about 2-3 players I believe got jipped by EA in the ratings department.
Old 07-02-2010, 09:29 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 10

I see the point, but I think the people who would be doing these re-rates are pretty objective.

Michigan's actually not overrated this year (for once), but there definitely are some guys who need to be bumped down a bit IMO. Molk is good and all, but he's overrated.
Old 07-02-2010, 10:23 AM   #15
Rookie

skeezapleez's Arena

OVR: 2

I'd be willing to work on changing the names of the rosters, but I wouldn't necessarily feel comfortable changing any ratings. I'm on vacation when this comes out so I don't mind working on this if others want to join in.

XBL GT = SkeezaPleez
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »