Home

Old 06-26-2010, 10:37 AM   #1
MVP

I Peench's Arena

OVR: 17
UNC Fans

Whats the deal with Hunter Furr? I know he didn't get many carries this past year, and that at one point Butch was asking him to gain weight and become a fullback. Real shame as he's probably the fastest offensive player on our team. He isn't listed as a running back on the spring prospectus, but he did get 5 carries for 37 yards in the spring game (third most carries behind draughn and houston). So what's his deal now? I'm trying to re-create the UNC roster but he's not even on T.B. Any help would be appreciated
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2010, 11:28 AM   #2
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: UNC Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Peench
Whats the deal with Hunter Furr? I know he didn't get many carries this past year, and that at one point Butch was asking him to gain weight and become a fullback. Real shame as he's probably the fastest offensive player on our team. He isn't listed as a running back on the spring prospectus, but he did get 5 carries for 37 yards in the spring game (third most carries behind draughn and houston). So what's his deal now? I'm trying to re-create the UNC roster but he's not even on T.B. Any help would be appreciated
Idk what the deal is with him either. He is fast--a Nike Outdoor National champion in the 100 meters. But he IS gonna need to put some weight on to become a fullback if that is in fact what Coach Davis wants him to be. What is he listed as, because last time I saw it was at running back?
Old 06-26-2010, 12:59 PM   #3
MVP

I Peench's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
Idk what the deal is with him either. He is fast--a Nike Outdoor National champion in the 100 meters. But he IS gonna need to put some weight on to become a fullback if that is in fact what Coach Davis wants him to be. What is he listed as, because last time I saw it was at running back?
He is listed as a halfback, but he ISNT in NCAA 11 because on the spring prospectus he's mostly listed as a special teamer. I was just curious as to what people were going to do with their rosters. As far as I'm concerned, he's the #3 running back behind Houston and Draughn (seeing as he had the third most carries in the spring game). But who knows?
Old 06-26-2010, 11:58 PM   #4
Rookie

mangler's Arena

OVR: 4

will never play HB/TB at UNC IMO. I'd put #34 Johnny White 3rd and FR Giovanni Bernard 4th. If you're going to put Furr on the roster ad put him at FB#3 with good speed & acc but below avg agility and bcv.

I'm not sure who the white (caucasion) WR is supposed to be. Also a little disappointed to see Coples rated higher than Quinn is likely a top 5 pick in next years draft.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »