Home

When are the rosters coming out? I'm getting my game by the 7th.

This is a discussion on When are the rosters coming out? I'm getting my game by the 7th. within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2010, 11:21 AM   #25
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: When are the rosters coming out? I'm getting my game by the 7th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles931
I have a flying pig on sale. Very legit, heres a pic:
http://thedailybite.files.wordpress....lying-pig1.jpg

If you have a phone# & email address so I can call you and ask question then I would like to buy that pig. Without a phone# how do I know you are legit.
All jokes aside I had 2 students that got burned by a craigslist ad last year. The guy said he had 2 copies of NCAA 10. My 2 students contacted him and he told them they were $70 each and would have to drive over 3 hours to get them. So the did. Gave the guy their money and he gave them 2 games that looked like the game. They were wraped and even had the box artwork. They jumped in their car to get home to play the game. When they opened the game they found it was NCAA 09 just repackaged. The number they had no longer worked and the ad had been removed. I was able to use their mistake to teach a leason to the class.
All I know is the game comes out in a week and that is good enough for me. I will walk in gamestop, where I have already bought the game, and pick up my copy. Good luck OP hope you get the game and the guy is legit but you have to see how fishy the whole thing sounds.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2010, 11:45 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

I have my copy almost 100% prepaid (Play N' Trade wasn't allowed to charge me the full prepay cost, lest they get accused of selling before the official date.)

I can not wait to use the triple option in 11.
Old 07-05-2010, 12:21 PM   #27
Banned

dreezymac's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cancertoast
I have my copy almost 100% prepaid (Play N' Trade wasn't allowed to charge me the full prepay cost, lest they get accused of selling before the official date.)

I can not wait to use the triple option in 11.
Play n Trade has been adamant about letting the game go before the release date sooo...whats your point?
Old 07-05-2010, 08:07 PM   #28
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by realultimatepower
They were for NCAA 09 because someone hooked Pastapadre up. They were not available/complete for 10 until a few days after release.

Don't expect the rosters to be available until the weekend before release at best. I imagine this year will be more like last than for NCAA 09.

Or like someone else said, use your days with the game to do the rosters so they are available on release day lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »