Home

Question, Id appreciate any help with it

This is a discussion on Question, Id appreciate any help with it within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2010, 02:32 AM   #1
Banned

Gig'emAggs's Arena

OVR: 0
Question, Id appreciate any help with it

I don't have NCAA 11 yet but will be getting it very soon. I know there are alot of teams working on the roster but myself and 2 of my cousins were thinking about making our own roster(we would also be interested in joining any team making the rosters also) but since I have never named the rosters myself I am confused on how to do it with mulitple people.

So my question is, can 1 person only work at the roster at a time or is there a way we could work on different teams and combine them? Is the only way to do that is with a transer kit?

Any help would be greatly appreciated and like I said I have 3 willing guys to work on this, so we would be willing to team up(but who would want to team up with n00bs?)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2010, 06:47 AM   #2
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Question, Id appreciate any help with it

Well, I am honestly not familiar with the how the transfer kit works but the most common way that rosters are done with multiple people is by using EA Locker. Let's say that you start on the rosters first and do 10 teams. Once you finish those teams, you would save that file and then upload it to EA Locker. The next person working would then download that file from your locker, load the file and then continue from where you left off. You simply rinse and repeat until you are finished. So to answer your question, yes you can only have one person at a time working on a file. Hope that helps.
Old 07-12-2010, 11:14 AM   #3
Banned

Gig'emAggs's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Question, Id appreciate any help with it

Well thats not the best news but im glad I know it. Thanks for the help

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »