Home

Any 360 named rosters already

This is a discussion on Any 360 named rosters already within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2010, 02:12 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: Any 360 named rosters already

Yes, names only for ONLINE PLAY NOW games. Even if you have an edited rating it will revert back to the default rating but the name will stay.

In Online/Offline Dynasty edited ratings matter.

To be honest, I don't know why people are suspect about people being biased in ratings. There are some things I think should be changed (cough Robert Bolden 92 speed!), but most of them are logical. If you get the rosters from a trustworthy source I wouldn't worry about too much bias.
Old 07-12-2010, 02:37 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Any 360 named rosters already

Yep, anything edited, with the exception of the name, will revert back in an online game. Which is why as an online player I want the simplest rosters possible to avoid an example like this:

Pat Patterson was recently kicked off the Ole Miss team in real life, but still has his character on the game.

The guys doing detailed, in depth rosters will use his character to make some MLB named Joe Schmoe for Ole Miss who EA Sports left off the game.

That's fantastic for anyone doing an offline or online dynasty who wants the most realistic rosters possible, but when I take those rosters online the character will go back to being a WR, not the MLB.

Then I face an Ole Miss user and suddenly Joe Schmoe is running around making 10 catches on me even though I know it's supposed to be Pat Patterson.

It's a little thing I guess, and there are probably only a handful of those per team, but it really does get annoying having to uncover those one by one and sit through an hour long game each time you find one before you can go offline and fix it. That's why the ideal rosters for an online player are just someone going in and indentifying who EA intended each character to be, whether they are still with the team in real life or not, and giving them their name, and not worrying about fixing the mistakes EA made. I'm still hoping there is someone out there on the Ps3 who is doing that, or plans on doing that once the game is released later tonight.. but I'm definately getting nervous.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »