Home

How does the EA Locker work

This is a discussion on How does the EA Locker work within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2010, 11:36 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
How does the EA Locker work

I was thinking of purchasing NCAA 11 this year. Previous years wouldnt purchase because of not being able to get player names. Reading the forums i'm learning about the EA locker. If you would be so kind to explain what it is and how does work, it would influence my decision on getting this years title. Thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2010, 11:38 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: How does the EA Locker work

You just select it from the main menu, then there is an option for you to upload rosters there and there is another option to get rosters. If you select get rosters it asks you for a nick or allows you to choose from your friends list. You type in a nick or select a friends name and if there are rosters in their locker you can download them. Just a note also, you do not have to be friends with someone in order to download their rosters, you only have to know their nickname.

Not sure what system you are on but here are two nicks you can get Xbox 360 rosters from later this week: FAIRDALE KINGS and Catch22. Fairdale is my friend who inputs all of the rosters and I always get them the instant he's done with them. He told me this morning he hopes to have the rosters completed by Wednesday.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:08 PM   #3
Rookie

Thanks for the help. I am using xbox 360. Just a couple of questions. When you say the main menu is that from the NCAA 11 Game or the console. I guess i am asking how exactly do you access the locker. Havent played the game in awhile and this all new to me. Thanks again for all help.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:13 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

It's actually in the NCAA 11 game, there is an option in there under ROSTERS management. You will see it from the main menu when you're moving around as the NCAA 11 menus expand now. Don't worry, it's easy to find it and use.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:32 PM   #5
Rookie

Thanks for help..... I think i might try the game out its getting good reviews. Just wanted to make sure i would be able to get rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 11:34 PM   #6
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkayjay
Thanks for help..... I think i might try the game out its getting good reviews. Just wanted to make sure i would be able to get rosters.
Did you get the game?
Old 07-14-2010, 10:35 AM   #7
Rookie

Yes...got the game last night and enjoyed. up all night playing

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »