Home

Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread

This is a discussion on Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 06:52 PM   #881
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread

Hawaii, Houston and Iowa are the latest updates.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2010, 07:10 PM   #882
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CcAaRrSsOoNn3
Verlon Reed is the created player. Your guys call.

yea I think he should be deleted bc he will not see a down at WR this, he will more than likely RS....I mean if ppl want him on the roster that bad, they should take my approach and once they change Torrence, he can be made into the existing Torrence....

anybody disagree?
Old 07-26-2010, 07:14 PM   #883
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamLEGENDsince87
yea I think he should be deleted bc he will not see a down at WR this, he will more than likely RS....I mean if ppl want him on the roster that bad, they should take my approach and once they change Torrence, he can be made into the existing Torrence....

anybody disagree?
Now the question is how do we deleted created players in this game lol. I am searching and cannot find it.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:30 PM   #884
MVP

Quote:
Now the question is how do we deleted created players in this game lol. I am searching and cannot find it.

I guess we'll find out soon enough lol http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2041379172
Old 07-26-2010, 07:41 PM   #885
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
You cannot delete players. I think 2007 was the last one you could.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:48 PM   #886
Rookie

cmcghs's Arena

OVR: 6

I believe Dayne Crist should have a Schutt 3 Bar RB facemask with an Oakley visor. Correct me if I am wrong.
NHL: Dallas Stars
Old 07-26-2010, 07:50 PM   #887
Rookie

LazarWolf's Arena

OVR: 1

Let me start by saying hanks for all your guys' hard work but I do have a few corrections for Purdue.

First, RB Reggie Pegram and CB Ricarado Allen should swap numbers. Pegram should be number 33 and Allen should be number 21

Offense

1. HB Dan Dierking should be moved to FB (I incorectly told you to move him to HB in the first place, sorry)
2. Xavier Reese is #80
3. WR Eric Williams should be changed WR OJ Ross FR 5-10 175 lbs
4. RT Ryan Prater should be moved to LT
5. LT Trevor Foy sohuld be moved to RT

Defense

1. ROLB Will Lucs is Will Lucas
2. CB Mike Eargle is #10 (I suggest taking #10 from Sean Robinson since Eargle is a JR and Robinson is a FR)
3. CB Ricardo Allen is 175 lbs
4. CB Antoine Lewis is 180 lbs

Depth Chart

Offense

QB
-Fine
HB
-R. Bolden
-A. McBurse
-K. Carlos
-G. Brigandi
FB
-J. Crank
-D. Dierking
-D. Jackson
WR
-K. Smith
-C. Smith
-J. Siller
-A. Edison
-G. Bush
-O. Ross
TE
-Fine
LT
-D. Kelly
-T. Foy
LG
-Fine
C
-Fine
RG
-Fine
RT
-N. Mondek
-R. Prater

Defense

LE
-Fine
RE
-Fine
DT
-K. Short
-K. Pamhile
-B. Taylor
-J. Kitchens
-L. Cooks
LOLB
-J. Werner
-C. Carlino
MLB
-Fine
ROLB
-J. Holland
-W. Lucas
-D. Greaves
CB
-C. Williams
-J. Johnson
-M. Eargle
-R. Allen
-W. Williams
FS
-C. Quinn
-L. Link
SS
-A. Evans
-I. Aristide

Player Ratings (With Explanations)
-HB Al Terek McBurse could be but doesnt have to be raised to around 78 overall since he will be the starting HB until Bolden gets completely healthy.
-FB Dan Dierking needs increases in blocking since he used to be a HB he has poor blocking skills in the game.
-FB Derek Jackson needs an increase in ball carrying skills and blocking skills since he used to be a LB he lacks the offensive skills in the game.
-WR Justin Siller should be given moderate pass skills in the hi 70s, low 80s range since he used to be a QB and could have moderate overall ball carrying skills as he also used to play HB.
-WR Xavier Reese needs his THP THA to be brought down to 40 each. Since he was originally designed as Kurt Lichtenburg (a former QB) that is why he currently has moderate passing abilities.
-WR OJ Ross should be given skills similar to Gary Bush since those two players will be the 5th and 6th WR for Purdue this year.
-LOLB Jason Wernder should be given increased stats to make him comparable to C. Carlino and J. Holland overall. This is his 6th year on the team and he was the best LB for Purdue last year.
-ROLB Devarro Greaves should be lowered down to a 70 overall since he will only be a special teams player and will not factor in at LB this year.
-ROLB Will Lucas could be but doesnt have to be raised in overall rating as he is a true FR who has came in and will be a key reserve at LB this year.
-CB Josh VanZant overall should be lowered to around 63/64 as he will only be a special teams player and will not factor in at CB like W. Willams, M. -Eargle and R. Allen who he is currently much higher rated than.
-FS Chris Quinn could be doesnt have to be rated around 72 as he has beaten out Logan Link for the starting FS spot.
-SS Albert Evans and Ishmael Aristide could be but don't have to be raised 3-4 overall points higher each since the game originally put them at FS and they got lower overall ratings by being moved to SS.
-K Carson Wiggs should have his KPW increased to around 95 since he has made a 59 yd FG in a game and is capable of hitting from over 60.

If you have any questions at all just ask me and I should be able to answer them. Thanks again for all the hard work!

NCAA: Purdue Boilermakers
NFL: Detroit Lions
NBA: Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
Old 07-26-2010, 07:53 PM   #888
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
You cannot delete players. I think 2007 was the last one you could.

wow, that really burns lol
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »