Home

Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread

This is a discussion on Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 11:43 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread

Is Robert Marve gonna be the starting QB at Purdue in these rosters?
Old 07-13-2010, 11:45 PM   #10
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanNomads
Is Robert Marve gonna be the starting QB at Purdue in these rosters?
yes ..........
Old 07-13-2010, 11:46 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Not sure if he is on the rosters that the massacre or carson put already, but Steele Divitto #49 OLB on Boston College. Incoming freshman 6'3"/235 white. high school don bosco prep. hometown Ridgefield, CT. I checked hes not even in the games starting rosters. just lookin out

Last edited by wildmonkey96; 07-13-2010 at 11:48 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 11:47 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CcAaRrSsOoNn3
yes ..........

carson your the man!
Old 07-13-2010, 11:49 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CcAaRrSsOoNn3
yes ..........

thanks ............
Old 07-13-2010, 11:54 PM   #14
Banned

DJACK's Arena

OVR: 3

Oregon Corrections -

Here is a very accurate depth chart projection for the upcoming year
http://web.nmsu.edu/~ogden/oregon/depth2010.htm

WR's butterfield, delaney, ebanez are all walk on scout team players that will never see the field and should be most definitely be replaced. Due to Diante Jackson and Tyrece Gaines being ineligible, oregon will move ****FR Josh Huff(should be low 70's rating) and **FR Eric Dungy(tony dungy's son, should be low-mid 60s rating) to wide receiver. Their profiles are below. Huff will wear #4 and Dungy will wear #19

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...osh-Huff-98672

http://rivals.yahoo.com/oregon/footb...c-Dungy-105752
(dungy has medium skin)

WR keanon lowe is listed as a junior but is a true freshman and is also rated too high at 81, should be low 70's he was a 4* recruit.

#56 Josh Kaddu should be the 3rd starter at linebacker after matthews and paysinger, but is not in the game. (should be low 80's when added)(profile below)
http://www.goducks.com/ViewArticle.d...&Q_SEASON=2010

-TE David paulson is Black in game but is actually White and 6'4 235 lbs but is 6'7 in game.

-Freshman CB Terrance mitchell is missing. He wears #27 and should be rated low 70.(profile below)

http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecr...Mitchell-85853

Right Tackles CE Kaiser and Nick codys names need to be switched. Kaiser is the senior, cody is the soph.

A couple other minor things FB Malachi lewis should be rated like 60's not 84, he never plays. Freshman lache seastrunk is thought to be one of the fastest running backs in the country this year maybe but is only 91 speed, should be at least around 95ish. Dontae williams is rated 65 whoever created him- he is a 4* recruit he should be low 70's.

-please consider dropping DT brandon bair 5 ovr points, and raising DE Kenny rowe 5 Ovr points. would be much more realistic

EDIT: One last thing. #81 SOPH justin hoffman should be added to receivers. he is 6'1 205 and is white. (low 70's rating)

This makes for a MUUUUCH more realistic oregon roster, and i hope these gets implemented before rosters are made final and everyone is using these for their dynastys! thanks again for your hard work!

Last edited by DJACK; 07-14-2010 at 12:24 AM.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:55 PM   #15
EA Game Changer

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

for miami...

Orlando Franklin is the starter at LT
Brandon Washington is the starter at LG (should be a better run blocker, too)
RT is still up for grabs I think between Ben Jones (whose position should be changed to RT) and Jermaine Johnson. Franklin, Jones, Johnson, and Henderson should all be available for the tackle spots.

Graig Cooper will likely not play this year. Damien Berry will be the starter, backed up by Lamar Miller (whose speed and acceleration should both be 92 or 93, imo) and Mike James/Storm Johnson.

Olivier Vernon should be lighter and thinner. I think this was changed in the most recent roster, though.

Shayon Green is the likely starter at MLB, and since his ratings are all better than Kylan Robinson's, he should probably be the starter in the roster.

Other than that the roster is pretty good. I'll do some ratings tweaking (Brandon Harris and Damien Berry +acc, Aldarious Johnson -spd +acc, and some others) but that's all I can think of for Miami.
Old 07-14-2010, 12:28 AM   #16
All Star

OVR: 24

If you looking only for corrections-
Wisconsin
CB Henry to FS
FS Cromartie to CB
RB Ewing to FB
SS Claxton i often see listed at OLB also.

FS Feaster i haven't seen on any depth charts, much less the starter. S Shelton Johnson #24 6-0, 182, rSO, texas makes alot more sense even though Henry will likely be the starter.

If you looking for rerates. I can post them later if you wish. I didn't know exactly the goal of this thread.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »