Home

Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread

This is a discussion on Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 05:33 PM   #361
Release the Kirchen

auburntigersfan's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread

At ROLB for Auburn there are two guys I've never heard of.

ROLB #28 Ladarius Phillips: Change to True Freshman LB Jessel Curry, change skin tone to white and weight to 220.

ROLB #47 Joey Caldwell: Change to True Freshman LB Jawara White. Adjust speed to mid 80's, but current overall is fine.

At CB

CB#20 Drew Cole: Change to RS Sophomore 6' 180lb. #22 T'Sharvan Bell
CB #48 Woody Parramore: Change to 5'10'' 170lb True Freshman Jonathan Mincy and change Skin Tone to dark.
CB #30 Dorian Rhodes: Change to True Freshman Chris Davis
CB #16 Ikeem Means: Change to 5'11'' 185 True Freshman Ryan White

SS
SS #22 T'Sharvan Bell: Change to RS Senior #20 Drew Cole, change skin tone to white.
SS #26 Change Mick McNeil to Mike McNeil

RB:
HB #23 Onterrio McCalebb: Change speed to 93, but lower other ratings so ovr stays same.
HB #27 Mario Fannin: Raise ratings to those of McCalebb since Fannin is starting over McCalebb this year.

WR #87 Jeremy Richardson: Change to 6'2'' 180lb Antonio Goodwin.

RT:
Change Roszell Gaydon to Roszell Gayden

Alright, that's it for now, thanks guys.

Last edited by auburntigersfan; 07-15-2010 at 05:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 05:41 PM   #362
Rookie

OVR: 0

for syracuse, hofstra transfers Aaron weaver WR #87 and Jose Cruz TE #85. were not included. both are supposed to make an impact this year.
Old 07-15-2010, 05:47 PM   #363
Rookie

OVR: 2

some fixes for BGSU

QBs depth chart is all wrong.

Aaron Pankratz - rated a 67, starter. he'll be 3rd string at best. he backed up last year only because they wanted to RS Schilz.

Matt Schilz - rated 60. He'll most likely start. was the longterm backup last year but they didn't want to burn his redshirt for short term fill in duties. should be #7

Trent Hurley - rated 60. should be #16, true freshman.

Tony Hunter -rated 49. Hunter was a 5th year walkon player last year(and played FB to boot). He's definitely not on the team anymore.

Kellen Pagel - rated 44. He was a walkon true FR last year and will be pushing Schilz for the starting QB spot in the fall. should be rated much higher. Should be #11.

Caleb Watkins - NOT LISTED. Probably the biggest recruit BG got last year, was in for spring ball. will probably be 3rd string going into the season but he should definitely be on the depth chart. Should be #17.

HBs

#22 Jason Rice moved to Safety last year, he's also white. probably never going to play.

CBs
#17 Marquese Quiles is no longer with the team. Should be replaced by...

S
Jerry "Booboo" Gates - #24. probably SS.
Old 07-15-2010, 05:49 PM   #364
Pro

Dbrentonbuck's Arena

OVR: 6

first of all... once again... thank you guys for doing this. I helped out some last year with DK and I know how hard of a job it is.

Last year, we were doing corrections as we go. We would submit changes to DK and he would make them and then reupload the file. I think it would be helpful for you guys to do something similar. The problem is going to become that once this thread gets to 100 plus pages, it is going to be impossible to know what has been changed and what hasn't. You are going to have a lot of people submitting the same changes over and over because they aren't going to want to read 100 pages to see if their corrections were already there. It might help to clarify how you guys are going to be doing corrections. Like are you working on the corrections that are being submitted now? Are you guys taking a break for a while to enjoy the game and then coming back to corrections later? Will you be making corrections daily, weekly or monthly? How often will you upload the corrected files? What can people who are submitting changes do to help you?

I think putting this info out there will help alleviate some confusion in the future
Old 07-15-2010, 05:50 PM   #365
Rookie

I just downloaded the rosters from CK11 and hoped to point out a few things with the Washington Huskies roster.

First I noticed you have 2 RG listed as Colin Porter. I think since it's listed as a guard its supposed to be James Atoe but I believe one of them should be 4 star recruit Erik Kohler who played HS ball with Nick Montana, should also be moved to one of the tackle spots. If I remember right he was one of the top oline recruits in the country so should probably be on the roster whereas Atoe was a late signing and not recruited by anyone.

A minor depth chart issue, not really a big deal but I'm positive that Trufant will be the #1 corner.

WR Din Kunes should be Din Kuses, I'd actually rather see him changed to DiAndre Campbell but again, minor issue. I actually just looked again and "Din" is a black guy from cali on your roster, he's white and from WA. I really do think he's supposed to be DiAndre Campbell.

Chris Young was listed as a LB, he didn't qualify and is no longer on the team. I would change him to #15 freshman LB Victor Burnett.

I believe RB Yakaboski is also no longer on the team due to too many injuries. I think you could change him to Zach Fogerson and move him to FB. Boyce is actually the #3 TE on the team.

Hope this helps, maybe other UW fans can put in some input too? Thanks for the hard work too!

Last edited by TBK24; 07-15-2010 at 06:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 05:52 PM   #366
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geauxldenboy
Monroe and Hales were already added. As for the other guys you listed:

Goodwin has 96 speed, how much higher should it be?
Williams has 93 acceleration which means alot this year.
Chiles has 90 speed with 91 acceleration, I don't think that far off from what he is. If he runs away from some guys early in the year, I'm sure he'll get a boost.
Goodwin is the 2nd fastest player in the country behind Demps...on the field and on the track. He should be a 97 IMO not that it makes much of a difference. Monroe is right behind him. Not a homer pick at all...Monroe is a legit 4.4, 95 speed guy. Same for Malcolm Williams although he does NOT get up to full speed fast. See the Tech game in 08. When he gets rolling he wont be caught but it takes him sever steps. Makes more sense for him to have 93 speed and 88 accel than vice versa. He also ran an impressive 100m time at the state finals in high school.

Check this video for Goodwin and Monroe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG3Yy...watch_response

Kirkendoll for Texas is quicker than he is fast. No way is he a 97 speed. closer to 90. He's probably in the 93-94 range in agility though and around 92 accel.

Last edited by mgm32; 07-15-2010 at 05:55 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 05:53 PM   #367
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football5178
for syracuse, hofstra transfers Aaron weaver WR #87 and Jose Cruz TE #85. were not included. both are supposed to make an impact this year.

what gamertag is this roster on?
Old 07-15-2010, 06:05 PM   #368
I Like Making Teams :)

NicoFrost's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacoBJuarez
Updates needed for Iowa offense (sorry this is maybe more in-depth and intense than necessary):

QB
Ricky Stanzi - weight to 230 lbs
James Vandenberg - weight to 212 lbs
A.J. Derby - change from TE to QB, change # to 17, weight to 225

HB
James Coker - change # to 34, height to 6'0", weight to 230

FB
Brett Morse - is currently named Brett Leppert, which is a combination of the names of the two FBs that should be on the Iowa roster, Brett Morse and Wade Leppert.
Wade Leppert - the backup FB, please create!! He is #47, a white 6'0", 240 lb JR

WR
Keenan Davis - is now #4 on the depth chart ahead of Paul Cheney, so ratings can be swapped/adjusted, also weight to 215
Jordan Cotton - is now the #6 WR, so significant ratings adjustment there (swap with Dordman?), and also weight to 185
Kevonte Martin-Manley - change # to 89
Don Shumpert - the freshman WR is actually Don Shumpert, not Steven Staggs. He is #8, a 6'3" 185 lb white guy. Staggs is a former walk-on SO that will never touch the depth chart, Shumpert is a solid recruit who the coaches like a lot. Not sure what to do about the number, as #8 is taken by Mossbrucker the kicker, but meh.

TE
Allen Reisner - weight to 248
Brad Herman - weight to 242
C.J. Fiedorowicz - change # to 86, weight to 250

LT
Riley Reiff - weight to 300
Kyle Haganman - move to LT, is backing up Reiff
Andrew Donnal - Casey McMillan is actually FR LT Andrew Donnal, change # to 78, height/weight are already correct

LG
Adam Gettis - move to LG, he got the starting job
Cody Hundertmark - move from RE to LG, he made the switch last year and is now the primary backup, also make sure to change his year he is a SO not a SR

C
Josh Koeppel - fix his last name, I think it's something like Koee right now, and weight to 273
James Ferentz - weight to 275

RG
Drew Clark - Tyrel Detweiler has left the team, however the player listed at #2 on the two-deeps at RG is RS FR Drew Clark, #50, 6'4", 288 lbs, who is not in the game. Easy fix... change Detweiler into Clark and move him to RG. Not sure about the #50, as that is taken by Lance Tillison, but 52 works fine.
Brett Van Sloten - weight to 290

RT
Nolan MacMillan - move to RT, is backing up Zusevics
Markus Zusevics - adjust ratings with MacMillan to make Zusevics the starter, weight to 295
Woody Orne - is a JR, change # to 72
Matt Tobin - a walk-on SO who is never going to sniff the DC. He should be replaced by either RS FR Conor Boffeli, a 6'5", 285 lb white guy (who was a solid 3-star recruit last year), or by true FR Brandon Scherff, a 6'5", 310 lb white guy (who was an even more solid 3-star recruit this year). Both will most likely be starters in a couple of years.

Links to resources used for adjustments:
http://iowa.rivals.com/croster.asp?Team=IOWA&Sort=3
http://iowa.rivals.com/cdepthtext.asp
http://rivals.yahoo.com/iowa/footbal...mmitments/2010

I also follow the team as closely as possible during the spring/summer to see how the position battles are trending and who the coaches are high on.

I'll try to get the defense up in the next hour or two.

Nice work man, I'll be using this to fix it myself so I can start MY dynasty. Haven't downloaded "version 1.0" yet, gotta get to work. So I dunno what's left to be fixed on it.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »