Home

Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread

This is a discussion on Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 07:14 PM   #377
Rookie

GoBucks93's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread

For Ohio State:

Keith Wells transfered out
Tyler Moeller was moved to a safety position
Old 07-15-2010, 07:53 PM   #378
Rookie

Makaveli1421's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdubbers
some fixes for BGSU
Aaron Pankratz - rated a 67, starter. he'll be 3rd string at best. he backed up last year only because they wanted to RS Schilz.
Aaron will be backup, if not he'll contest for it all season. Don't make it seem like he shouldn't be on the roster b/c he should. Everything else you said was spot on...
Old 07-15-2010, 08:02 PM   #379
Rookie

kmaxhokie's Arena

OVR: 5

Just a few changes I saw for Virginia Tech's Roster:

I know you just named the third QB Logan Thomas since you guys weren't doing ratings yet but his ratings should at least be on par with Clayton's since they are battling for the backup job and Thomas has the advantage.

RB David Wilson should be ahead of Tony Gregory on the depth chart (Wilson I feel is rated fine Gregory should probably drop down a few points)

LT Nick Becton is the starter instead of Andrew Lanier

LOLB Jeron Gouveia-Winslow is the likely starter and should be a R-SO

Thats just what I saw at first glance will go back later and look at them in a little more depth. Great Job!!

BOATSNHOOOOOES
#14 Virginia Tech (10-3)
Year 1 - Champs Sports Bowl Champs
#10 Virginia Tech (11-2) Year 2 - Chick-fil-A Bowl Champs
Old 07-15-2010, 08:10 PM   #380
Rookie

Makaveli1421's Arena

OVR: 2

so do we post corrections to V1 in this thread?
Old 07-15-2010, 08:24 PM   #381
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmaxhokie
Just a few changes I saw for Virginia Tech's Roster:

I know you just named the third QB Logan Thomas since you guys weren't doing ratings yet but his ratings should at least be on par with Clayton's since they are battling for the backup job and Thomas has the advantage.

RB David Wilson should be ahead of Tony Gregory on the depth chart (Wilson I feel is rated fine Gregory should probably drop down a few points)

LT Nick Becton is the starter instead of Andrew Lanier

LOLB Jeron Gouveia-Winslow is the likely starter and should be a R-SO

Thats just what I saw at first glance will go back later and look at them in a little more depth. Great Job!!
Logan is no longer battling Clayton he has the #2 spot and has had it since the end of spring practice so his rating should reflect not only that but he should keep his speed from where they had him ranked at TE (at least 86 speed) considering something is done about Tyrods and R. Williams speed as well
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 08:24 PM   #382
Rookie

CalBears's Arena

OVR: 4

For Cal:

QB is just fine, though I'd like to see some ratings bumped up for Mansion and Bridgford. I'll do that on my own file.
RB is fine as well. Deboskie was originally messed up, but was fixed.
WR Ian Albrecht should not be in the game. The player you used for him should be Alex Lagemann (who is the 4th receiver in game and is black, when irl he is white). Lagemann's old guy should probably be Michael Calvin, since he's a redshirt junior and looks like the model you have. Calvin's old guy probably should be JC transfer Coleman Edmond, a JC transfer.
OL The starters should be RT Schwartz, RG Cheadle, C Guarenero, LG Schwenke, LT Summers-Gavin. While your look could be right, the one I just listed seems to be the primary look I'm seeing in magazines (Athlon and Phil Steele) and would be my guess. Donovan Edwards probably should be bumped higher; I'd say he's better than Rigsbee at this stage.
DL Derrick Hill and Kenderick Payne should probably be interchanged, considering that Hill is a returning starter and Payne made 12 tackles last year. Hill should b e the starter imo. The backup LE is a little off; considering he's a true frosh I'd guess he's Gabe King. Cal only brought in one freshman DL so one of them has to go; Campreale, who is a redshirt frosh (who is white, his appearance is messed up) or Mike Constanzo should take his spot. DeAndre Coleman is a DE, not a DT; Tipoti is a DT, not a DE.
LB First off, I'm pretty sure that Martin will be playing OLB, not MLB. I think McCain will be playing ILB but I'm not sure. I believe starters will be LOLB Meadows, ILB Mohamed, ILB Holt, and OLB Kendricks. Mohamed plays on the inside, not outside LB. CB Cornerback is anybody's guess right now, so I won't make any assumptions for now.
S Safeties are fine; I'd bump Keenan Allen's skills as a WR considering he's going to be playing both WR and S this upcoming season.

Thanks for all your hard work guys! Hope my corrections aren't too nitpicky

Most of my information came from Athlon and Phil Steele magazines, as long as this Cal media guide: http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/...nformation.pdf
Old 07-15-2010, 08:30 PM   #383
Rookie

OVR: 1

For Iowa State their QB and RB should both be a little better. Arnaud is on the Unitas Golden arm award watch list. He was playing pretty well last year for being his first year in the spread offense... but part way through the season he broke his throwing hand and started throwing more INT's which is why I can understand why his overall is only 83 right now. Their RB Robinson also would have finished first in the Big12 in rushing if it weren't for being hurt two games. The main thing on defense is DT Mcdounough will be the best DL ISU has this year.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:30 PM   #384
Rookie

Darkeus's Arena

OVR: 5

First off, thanks for all the work on the rosters.

Now, I do not know if this has been mentioned but #12, Zach Collaros; the QB for the Cincinnati Bearcats is not from Hamilton, OH. He is a Steubenville, OH product. Born and bred my friend.

The Scarlet and Grey, best team in the land!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »