Home

Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread

This is a discussion on Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 03:09 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread

@trobinson97

Atchinson is gone off the community roster, not off the team. I should have been more clear there. I think they changed Atchinson to Alfy Hill and Alfy Hill to someone else. Could be wrong though. Regardless, it's a small price to pay for the great job they've done.

Hubbard and Hill were both in the community rosters last time I checked.

It was a typo on Jordan. @trob is right, Chris Jordan is battling for the starting spot but his name is right on the community rosters.

You're right about Carswell. I completely forgot about him and he is making more noise than White.

I don't have any inside sources or anything, but the editor of BamaOnline has stated multiple times that Williams will most likely end up at LB. I'm just really excited about Sims and glad he qualified. It is a judgment call though.

Do you know any of the incoming freshmans numbers?
Old 07-14-2010, 03:23 AM   #34
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by jreed13
@trobinson97

Atchinson is gone off the community roster, not off the team. I should have been more clear there.
Ah, gotcha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jreed13
Do you know any of the incoming freshmans numbers?
Here's what I picked up from Tidesports:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidal Surge
#1 DeAndrew White
#3 Dequan Menzie
#5 Jerrell Harris (not a new player, just a change back to #5 from #10)
#7 Keiwone Malone
#10 John Fulton
#13 Alfy Hill
#14 Phillip Sims
#16 Blake Sims
#20 Jarrick Williams
#24 Adrian Hubbard
#25 Corey Grant
#26 Deon Belue
#27 Nick Perry
#28 Demarcus Milliner
#32 C.J. Mosley
#38 Petey Smith
#40 Harrison Jones
#43 Cade Foster
#44 Jay Williams
#45 Jalston Fowler
#46 Anthony Orr
#59 Arie Kouandjio
#62 Brandon Ivory
#78 Chad Lindsay
#79 Austin Shepherd
#80 Ronnie Carswell
#84 Brian Vogler
#95 Brandon Lewis
#97 Brandon Moore
#98 Wilson Love

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide

Old 07-14-2010, 03:30 AM   #35
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli1421
RB:
Tray Robinson
Braylon Heard

WR:
Currenski Gilleylen
Make sure that it's Dontrayevous Robinson. That's his full name. And Braylon Heard wont be playing this fall. Grades weren't up to par so he's gotta go Juco probably until January '11.

Another spelling correction...Gilleylen*

I would suggest replacing Heard with Lester Ward or Austin Jones.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 04:32 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 0

First, let me start off by thanking you for the time and effort put into this... it's a great service you do for the gaming community.

With that said, SDSU's roster is a bit of a mess right now:

WR #18 is not Doug Deakin, but Vincent Brown #80. Anyone who's watched State or played against them knows that name... he's being scouted for the NFL for god's sake. Deakin doesn't even play.

ROLB #22 is Senior Andrew Preston, not Frosh Cody Galae.

SS #6 is Romeo Horn, not 'Hom'.

Missing from the roster entirely are: #18 QB Colton Morrison; #32 RB Anthony Miller, #46 OLB Jacob Driver. Also missing are incoming Freshmen WR Ronnie Hillman; OLB/S Jake Fely; and CB King Holder. These players may be some of the lower ranked freshman recruits that you have named (other than Rene Siluano) at those positions.

P.S. - Ronnie Hillman was a late qualifier from last year. Was the top recruit in the 2009 class until the NCAA made him retake his SATs.

Also, I'd post the links to the Spring Roster and their incoming recruiting class... but since this is my first post I am unable to.
Old 07-14-2010, 05:48 AM   #37
Banned

OVR: 1

Washington Huskies have 2 O linemen named colin porter or something like that so one of those should probably be changed. (i noticed this after downloading CcAaRrSsOoNn3's partial rosters)

also Will Shamburger, a redshirt freshman free safety is missing. There was tons of hype about him here in washington but then he got hurt and had to redshirt. he should be more of an impact this year. He's on the teams site if height and weight r needed. oh and hes from compton california

and Victor Burnett was missing i noticed. He is a true freshman linebacker who was one of our top recruits and did very well in spring ball. he will be in the mix at LB for sure. he's on the team site too. i know he's 5'11" but dont remember his weight. i thinkk he's from L.a. cali.

finally idk if theyre doing position changes but UW's safetys need to be flip flopped, one of them (Victor Ayeiwa) needs to be moved to linebacker.

as far as ratings go desmond trufant should DEFINITELY be rated better than quinton richardson and adam long and D-Tru should be the impact player not adam long. Also our best linebacker Mason Foster is WAY under rated. he should be about 88-90.
Old 07-14-2010, 05:54 AM   #38
Banned

OVR: 1

Another thing i noticed about UW Huskies is that we have a DE that is an 86 or something who was on the practice squad last year.So needless to say he is oveer rated.

and one of our freshman running backs Jesse Callier is 10 overall worse than Deontae Cooper (our other freshman HB) and I watched an interview with coach Sark saying how they are both doing great and he doesnt have one above the other or anything yet so they should be about the same overall.

Also I noticed Tennessee still didnt have Bryce Brown on there and he's rejoined the team so he should be back on.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:13 AM   #39
MVP

OVR: 9

south carolina gamecocks
the lone mistake i see is the 69 ovr true freshman cb is victor hampton, not jared shaw
Old 07-14-2010, 09:47 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 0

Do any of y'all know if anyone is correcting Ole Miss.. That roster is crazy wrong and it's EA's fault not the namers... If no one is correcting them I'll do it and guarantee them 100% I work for the team and know them pretty well

Thanks to all that do this !!!!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »