Home

Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread

This is a discussion on Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 04:23 AM   #761
Rookie

sf.irish's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread

Great work on the Notre Dame changes so far! Here are some more:

Add/Erase
Erase LG Mike Hernandez (walk-on)
Replace with LG Christian Lombard 6'5 280 lbs FR Palatine, IL (#2 OG in class)

Erase LE Chris Skubis (walk-on)
Replace with DT Tyler Stockton #92 6'1 280 lbs RsFR Princeton, NJ (#13 DT in class)

Erase FS Chris Badger (taking leave)
Replace with FS Austin Collinsworth
The player you named Chris Badger was actually supposed to be A Collinsworth anyways, so don't change anything- just the name.

Depth Chart Issues
Offensive Line
no major issues with Oline depth chart, as most of it is unknown/in flux right now, with the exception of center:

1. B Cave
2. D Wenger
3. M Golic

M Golic will never see any playing time, as Wenger and Cave are far far ahead of him.

Defensive Line
LE should be:
1. K Lewis Moore
2. E Nwankwo
3. B Newman(move from DT)

RE should be:
1. E Johnson
2. H Williams(move from DT)
3. K Schwenke

DT should be:
1. I Williams
2. S Cwynar
3/4. T Stockton/L Nix

Linebackers
LOLB should be:
1. D Fleming
2. K Neal
3. D Fox

ROLB should be:
1. B Smith
2. S Filer
3. P Shembo(move from MLB)*

MLB should be:
1. M Teo
2. A McDonald
3. D Posluszny(move from ROLB)
4. C Calabrese
5. D Spond(move from LOLB)*
6. K Moore(move from ROLB)*

* are projected positions for these incoming FR, so they are optional.

I know you guys aren't very inclined to mess with ratings, but here is my take anways:

Ratings
RG T Robinson is unquestionably our most talented lineman, should be higher(85-88)
DT S Cwynar is our main backup NT, should be higher(74-78)
QB D Crist was #2 QB recruit in his class, should be higher(84-86)
OT Z Martin for now is projected as #1 LT, should be higher (75-78)
OLB D Fleming will be one of our best, should be higher (82-85)
OLB S Filer will be a very good pass rushing option, should be higher (77-82)

RB A Allen has never rushed for over 700 yds, should be lower(85-87)
C M Golic will never see playing time, should be lower(68-70)
ROLB B Smith has been quite disappointing, should be lower(83-85)
LB P Shembo was a 3/borderline 4 star recruit, should be lower(66-69)
RT T Dever should be a starter, but not a very good one, should be lower(74-77)

Thanks so much! Really appreciate all the hard work that has gone into all these.

Last edited by sf.irish; 07-22-2010 at 05:00 AM. Reason: add
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2010, 05:10 AM   #762
Rookie

kirkdawg's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrew2411
I agree 100% on Brandon Burrows needs to be added. From what I have heard and seen the kid may turn out to be a good one. Hebron is one of those guys I have hoped would live up to his hype. I know dumb a** Willie didn't like him but he has new life under Coach Grantham. I think he may see the field this year. We are not that deep at middle linebacker so I see him as the 3rd or 4th since Samuels will redshirt.
Since we seem to be the only UGA fans who care I guess we can just make the edits we want. I have added Burrows and left Hebron on the roster.
The MLB depth chart should look like this:

Dent
Robinson
Dowtin
Gilliard
Samuel
Hebron

Rather than carrying 6 MLBs, I'd add a freshman that might RS. Unfortunately, I'm 7000 miles away from my 360 until next week, so I haven't seen the rosters yet to know who else might need to be added/replaced.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:35 PM   #763
Banned

BRUTUS for Heisman's Arena

I have made a few suggestions for the Ohio State roster and depth chart that have still not been addressed. If any of you guys working on the rosters would like to hear them. They are rather significant, but I know you guys are getting bombarded by fans of other teams and what not.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:36 PM   #764
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

HOUSTON COUGARS

The official Fall 10 roster was posted @ http://www.uhcougars.com/sports/m-fo...ootbl-mtt.html

Jersey # corrections:

QB Broadway s/b 10

HB X. Brown s/b 23

WR Blackmon s/b 82; Perry s/b 87; Jolly s/b 80

TE Bibbins s/b 85

LG Lunsford s/b 66

RG Hill s/b 72

RT Harper s/b 67

RE Farley s/b 96

CB Bates s/b 13, DJ Jones s/b 37, Demby s/b 27

SS Brooks s/b 24
Old 07-22-2010, 01:42 PM   #765
Banned

BRUTUS for Heisman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamLEGENDsince87
and I would change #24 Roderick Smith to #34 Carlos Hyde, he will prolly see action
Do not delete Rod Smith. He will get carries this season. There are other players on the roster that would be better to change. Please let me know if you guys want more accurate info on Ohio State.

Last edited by BRUTUS for Heisman; 07-22-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2010, 02:14 PM   #766
Rookie

ZombieNationPSU's Arena

Penn State updates

Some info on the Penn State depth chart and roster, based on Carson's rosters as of 12 p.m. 7/22

Fullback

3rd String FB should be RB Brandon Beachum, but leave him as an RB. He practiced at FB part-time in '08 and '09. He is a very powerful back, good downhill runner and pile-mover.

Wide Receiver

5th receiver should be Brett Brackett. Even though he's not the best option here, he is a senior who does get much more playing time than his NCAA Football rating would suggest.

Right Guard

3rd String RG should be RT Lou Eliades, but leave him as the RT. He was the full-time starter at RG all of 2009, and was very good there.

Right Tackle

3rd String RT should be LG DeOn'Tae Pannell, but leave him as a LG. Pannell started a few games at RT last year, but was benched after the horrendous Iowa game. He eventually took over starting at LG late in the season, eventually starting in the bowl win over LSU.

Left Defensive End

Starting LE should be Jack Crawford.

Right Defensive End

Starting RE should be Eric Latimore, basically just swap Crawford/Latimore.

Middle Linebacker

4th String MLB should be Mike Hull.

Right Outside Linebacker

3rd String ROLB should be Dakota Royer.

Strong Safety

3rd String SS should be CB Chaz Powell. He was a highly-rated safety prospect, before his position changes.

Kick Returners

First two KRs should be RB Stephfon Green and CB Chaz Powell.
Second two KRs should be WR Devon Smith and RB Evan Royster.

Punt Returners

1st String PR should be WR Justin Brown.
2nd String PR should be WR Graham Zug.
3rd String PR should be CB D'Anton Lynn.

PLAYER CHANGES/ADDITIONS/ETC...

I was hesitant to suggest any player changes, as it's really difficult (as you know) to figure out which players to "cut" and which to keep.

But for Penn State's kicker/punter situation, I would suggest dropping David Soldner. Turn him into Redshirt Freshman ROLB Glenn Carson. (Scout/Rivals/GoPSUSports profile) His official class designation is Redshirt Freshman, however, he was actually a member of the Class of 2008. He needed a medical procedure that forced him to delay enrolling in classes that fall. So he should be a bit higher-rated than the average redshirt frosh. Not much, but maybe a hair to two better.

I think that's it for now... but I'm sure I'll think of something else.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:17 PM   #767
Rookie

OVR: 0

I have some corrections for Arizona's Roster. The person who you have listed as #89 is not Travis Cobb but is Texas transfer Dan Buckner. He will sit this season out and is forced to do so in Dynasty Mode. The player who you have as # 6 Sean Willet is Travis Cobb. Buckner is a JR and Cobb is a SR(RS). Also, #18 Delesaun Dean was suspended and transferred away and is no longer a Wildcat. The person most likely to replace him who is not already on the roster is #40 Gino Crump who is 6-2/210, JR, and is hometown in Washington, DC. He is a medium skinned guy with a skinnier build. Lastly, the 4th Quarterback, Ross Oltorik, is a transfer and will not be on the roster until 2011. An earlier version of your roster had Cam Allerheiligen [6-3/200 1 FR out of Keller, Texas (Keller)] and I think that it is more accurate to have him. Thanks for all the work and let me know if you want any help or any more info on the University of Arizona.
Old 07-22-2010, 04:05 PM   #768
Rookie

MrBlonde21's Arena

OVR: 6

Carson, you had asked for a UCLA depth chart earlier. At work currently and I took a peek at what you had done to UCLA thus far - Let me say that I was pretty impressed with what you had up. There are still some changes to personnel and ratings, due to moves, that need to be done; but overall you did a good job.

I will post the changes, along with a depth chart, later on tonight, about 8 PM PST. Remember, nobody knows more about UCLA than I do - not even Neuheisel..

"WR for Michigan John Doe beat Usain Bolt in a parking lot at the Food Lion by the school so clearly he should be a 99" won't be taken in to consideration
- CWSapp757
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »