Home

Difference Between Fairdale Kings Rosters and the Community Rosters?

This is a discussion on Difference Between Fairdale Kings Rosters and the Community Rosters? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2010, 11:29 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Difference Between Fairdale Kings Rosters and the Community Rosters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechef128
can i use carson's for online dynasty or just offline

You can use it for online dynasty and offline dynasty.

FD's rosters are good for online play ranked matches.

If you try to use Carson's rosters head to head this will happen for example...

Ohio State WR Duron Carter is no longer on the team but he is in the game. Carson edited him into a player that is on the team and it might be a OL. You have to use the original rosters when playing head to head matches, so that OL will be lined up at WR as Ohio States 3rd receiver.

You can either change the depth chart when you get into your head to head match, or simply just use FD's rosters which are just players being named regardless if they are still on the team or not. No roster changes or depth chart changes.

Hopefully this will sum it up for everyone but we all no this will not be the last time this question is asked.

Last edited by bbuxton10; 07-14-2010 at 11:36 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 11:30 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1

You can use Carson's online but what we are saying is that it won't exactly look the same as it does when you use it offline in the dynasty. For example, any player Carson has added that EA left out won't be there. You can't add a player and then play online. Everyone has to use EA's rosters online. What Fairdale is doing is making sure all of those rosters are accurately named.

So, if you are about to play online, load up Fairdale King's roster. He does a great job every year with the online roster.

But, when you start your dynasty, load up Carson's. I always go in and make my own adjustments on top of that. If you see a player who should be faster, make him faster. Add a player that's been left out. Make all your changes and then start your dynasty. Once you've done that you will just have to load up that dynasty and play.
Old 07-14-2010, 12:06 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgbone33
You can use Carson's online but what we are saying is that it won't exactly look the same as it does when you use it offline in the dynasty. For example, any player Carson has added that EA left out won't be there. You can't add a player and then play online. Everyone has to use EA's rosters online. What Fairdale is doing is making sure all of those rosters are accurately named.

So, if you are about to play online, load up Fairdale King's roster. He does a great job every year with the online roster.

But, when you start your dynasty, load up Carson's. I always go in and make my own adjustments on top of that. If you see a player who should be faster, make him faster. Add a player that's been left out. Make all your changes and then start your dynasty. Once you've done that you will just have to load up that dynasty and play.

And let me make it clear when dawgbone says play online he means just head to head and when he says dynasty he means offline or online.
Old 07-14-2010, 12:06 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hi guys , this will be the first year playing a NCAA game with rosters ( I missed the last 2 years ).

Let me get this straight...

Download both Fairdale and Community Rosters.

Use Fairdale for online head to head.

Use Community rosters for Online/Offline Dynasty, Quick Match.

?

Thanks for the help guys , can't wait to play a NCAA game with rosters.
Old 07-14-2010, 12:07 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrider904
Hi guys , this will be the first year playing a NCAA game with rosters ( I missed the last 2 years ).

Let me get this straight...

Download both Fairdale and Community Rosters.

Use Fairdale for online head to head.

Use Community rosters for Online/Offline Dynasty, Quick Match.

?

Thanks for the help guys , can't wait to play a NCAA game with rosters.
you got it windrider. Hopefully everyone else catches on as well lol
Old 07-14-2010, 12:15 PM   #30
MVP

FAM CEO's Arena

OVR: 10

Does anyone know if either roster has completed their version 1 rosters (360)? I see like 10 different threads. Sorry, I know these has been asked a million times, but I feel like I haven't got the answer.

Thanks for any info
Old 07-14-2010, 12:24 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAM CEO
Does anyone know if either roster has completed their version 1 rosters (360)? I see like 10 different threads. Sorry, I know these has been asked a million times, but I feel like I haven't got the answer.

Thanks for any info

They said when they finished they are going to create a thread and post the gamertags that they will be available on. Hopefully sometimes today if not probably tomorrow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 12:37 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 2

On a side note to all roster makers(thanks by the way), Adrian Clayborn from the Iowa Hawkeyes has been getting misspelled on all of the rosters that I've seen thus far. It's been Adrian Clayburn in every roster I've seen so I thought I'd pass that on and anyone who is in communication with Fairdale Kings and Carson could pass that on to them also if they don't know already. Wouldn't be a big deal but he's one of the top DL in the country. Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »