Home

Official Xbox 360 community roster question/discussion thread

This is a discussion on Official Xbox 360 community roster question/discussion thread within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2010, 10:43 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Official Xbox 360 community roster question/discussion thread

Okay it seems that new people on this board are overkilling the rest of us so I thought maybe we can siphon it into here. Here's a brief history of this process.

This is the thread that got closed last night because every 10 minutes someone wanted to know when the rosters would be out or what gamertag they could download them off of. -----http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ers-360-a.html. If you have a question, I guarantee it was asked before. Read this thread and get your wisdom.

Now this is the roster correction thread.----http://www.operationsports.com/forum...on-thread.html
If someone doesn't have the right height, weight, class year, skin color, name, position, etc, you post it in there ^^^. You do not ask when they'll be out or who is uploading them in that thread!

So now you're probably wondering where you can ask about if the rosters are out, or where to download them from. I'll save the new folks the trouble of asking. Rosters will be out either today or tomorrow. When they are out there will be a brand new thread with balloons and punch and they'll tell you where to get them from.

If anyone else has any questions or insights keep them in this thread so we don't bog down the others.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 11:35 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Official Xbox 360 community roster question/discussion thread

Could the roster makers working on Michigan tell me if Josh Furman will be included in the roster? He is a freshmen S/LB. I did not see him on the default roster.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers
Old 07-14-2010, 11:49 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue678
Could the roster makers working on Michigan tell me if Josh Furman will be included in the roster? He is a freshmen S/LB. I did not see him on the default roster.
No. I added in Schofield last night to give Michigan 4 tackles, but fitting in Furman is going to be tough.

I suppose you could take out one of the 3 centers (Khoury, Pace) or Ferrara (but he's a second string OL this year, so didn't want to do that). There's still a few guys that could be changed into Furman if you don't mind sacrificing someone.

Since it now looks like Conelius Jones not coming in is going to be official this week (it wasn't before despite what others had said) he might be a good candidate.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:59 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse14
No. I added in Schofield last night to give Michigan 4 tackles, but fitting in Furman is going to be tough.

I suppose you could take out one of the 3 centers (Khoury, Pace) or Ferrara (but he's a second string OL this year, so didn't want to do that). There's still a few guys that could be changed into Furman if you don't mind sacrificing someone.

Since it now looks like Conelius Jones not coming in is going to be official this week (it wasn't before despite what others had said) he might be a good candidate.
That is what I figured when I looked at Michigan's default roster, that the size limitations were going to make it tough. Really wish EA would expand the rosters, that would make things alot easier.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers
Old 07-14-2010, 12:17 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

You think someone would be able to up them here to OS for us non xbox live gamers?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 12:19 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

Big House do I just put your name in to dl the roster?
Old 07-14-2010, 12:36 PM   #7
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlue10
Big House do I just put your name in to dl the roster?
Read the first post again.
NCAA:Michigan Wolverines.
F-1: Ferrari.

It's been a while OS. Hope all are doing well!
Old 07-14-2010, 01:15 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

I refuse........sorry

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »