Home

Gamerosters.com - Rosters are done!

This is a discussion on Gamerosters.com - Rosters are done! within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2010, 02:42 PM   #41
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Gamerosters.com - Rosters are done!

Fairdale always does put some sort of signature player in his roster set. That's how he always has busted them in the past. But gamerosters.com don't care because they know their users won't know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 02:47 PM   #42
Rookie

The_Wraith420's Arena

OVR: 5

I must lol at anyone impatient enough to buy roster's from those clown's....I assure you that Block and Gator's roster's will be just as good ( if not better) then gamerosters and why not if your gonna spend $$$ on rosters make a contribution to those fellas instead of a guy who's intention is to rip you off
Old 07-14-2010, 03:07 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by msajeff

If you want to read more about it... http://kotaku.com/5021711/once-a-lab...flame-passions
That was a great link. I was a fkroster customer back in the day, and after foolishly purchasing rosters for the '08 game i was pretty bitter after seeing the free exchange! The 'freencaa09rosters' site has had the hookup for 09 and 10.

Now i know the story though. Thanks.
Old 07-14-2010, 03:16 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 0

Anyone who paid for the gamerosters incomplete rosters should be reporting him to the Better Business Bureau. That is complete bulls**t.
Old 07-14-2010, 03:20 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sack Attack
maxfool,

No one is saying that the people that do the rosters don't deserve something. They do. They deserve a lot more than they get. But gamerosters doesn't even do the rosters. They steal other people's work and pass it off as their own and sell it for profit.
If they are done first, whos rosters did they steal? I am against them selling rosters, but like the poster who was stationed in Iraq said, some it is there only way of getting the rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 03:23 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
Uhh, yeah, you could. Maybe most people here, couldn't, but I'm sure hundreds of thousands of people do so every year without any difficulties. This will be the first year that I will get rosters. Somehow I managed, in the past, to play thousands of games without them.
I do alot of the times.. Having names makes the game better, but I really don't care about 75% of the guys on this game and will never see them in action.
Old 07-14-2010, 03:26 PM   #47
Robot

thaima1shu's Arena

OVR: 21

So there's nothing that can be done about this website and stealing other people's work?
Old 07-14-2010, 03:31 PM   #48
Pro

Geauxldenboy's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaima1shu
So there's nothing that can be done about this website and stealing other people's work?
Not sure, but I hope that EA doesn't take away the ability to edit rosters because of that site. I'm sure that the site making money off of player likenesses can't help with the Keller Lawsuit.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »