Home

Official Update on 360 Community Rosters (CHECK PAGE 1 FOR ALL UPDATE INFO PLEASE)

This is a discussion on Official Update on 360 Community Rosters (CHECK PAGE 1 FOR ALL UPDATE INFO PLEASE) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2010, 02:52 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: Official Update on 360 Community Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by brarstar
Appreciate all the hardwork, also was wondering if you would be able to upload here to the site aswell?

Thanks
I'm not certain. I haven't heard of anyone doing that from us, but maybe somebody else will?
Old 07-14-2010, 02:54 PM   #10
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjwickstrom1
Is it safe to assume then that the final product will include corrected depth charts, re-rated players, etc. By the way thank you guys so much for doing these rosters for everyone?
Yes.......
Old 07-14-2010, 07:00 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse14
I'm not certain. I haven't heard of anyone doing that from us, but maybe somebody else will?
Ya that would be awesome its easy for anyone to upload using a USB key and a small program.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 07:02 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brarstar
Ya that would be awesome its easy for anyone to upload using a USB key and a small program.
i second that...i would love to have a copy of the roster file...would really help us non-Xbox Live users.

thanks again for all your hard work.

sturmie
Old 07-14-2010, 07:20 PM   #13
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

OVR: 17

Can't wait guys, sounds good. Looks like it'll be a heavy Netflix night
Old 07-14-2010, 07:37 PM   #14
Rookie

I am greatly appreciative of the work these guys do on Rosters. They're on top of their game, getting out a named roster...so at least people can play the game with the players named. Then, as things go on...they tweak and update the roster so that people can be more in-depth and accurate in dynasty. Kudos to all of you for going above and beyond for a simple video game...and taking more BS from people than you deserve.

Call me a kiss *** if you like...but, it's true.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:12 PM   #15
Rookie

so bighouse14, when should the other better version be expected??
an what all will make it better than the first one?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 08:17 PM   #16
Pro

Xero Theory 42's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse14
Guys, wanted to give you an update on when Version 1 the 360 Community Rosters (please see below on "versions") will be available. Roughly speaking, we expect them to be available:

Thursday, July 15, Mid-Day.

When they are for sure up I will post the Gamertags they will be available on below. As a few more of us get them, we'll mirror them on a few Gamertags. Thanks for your patience. Please no 360 friend requests though! You can download them without it.

Regarding Versions: This is the First Version (1.0) is the first set of the rosters. Obviously a lot of people are anxious to get their dynasties started and we wanted to get a set out as soon as possible. We made an attempt to include as many corrections as we could, but simply put: not all will be included. Carson's post a few down explains this well: if you a "less hardcore" dynasty player who wants to start now, these are for you, but they should not be considered a "final product" as there still needs to be things changed, updated, etc. Please understand that we are working our hardest to get a good version out, but in order to have a really truly "final" version we will need a lot more time. Because of this, Version 1.0 is a good starting point.

Rosters available at the Following Gamertags:
(Check back tomorrow)

Specifically, the following people helped contribute to this project:
CcAaRrSsOoNn3, Petey Kirch, CWSapp757, theMassacre771, Geauxlden, russtwin1, BigHouse14, Mr Kasperson, Mr Blonde 21, jimkel, and of course, our nameless "hookup" who helped us get a jump start on these, and all others who helped us out along the way. Sorry if I missed anyone.
is the final version more changes to the equipment, ratings etc.? basically everything in-depth right?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »