Home

DOSMedia4SC/Reazo's Rating Edited rosters...

This is a discussion on DOSMedia4SC/Reazo's Rating Edited rosters... within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2010, 03:50 AM   #9
Rookie

GR33NMONST3R's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: DOSMedia4SC/Reazo's Rating Edited rosters...

That could be what happened, because it was from D1 to D1. Their "family issues" might not have been a legit enough reason to not sit out. But the articles I have read at scout.com, haven't said anything about them sitting out this year. I'll keep searching.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:52 AM   #10
Rookie

Reazo's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR33NMONST3R
That could be what happened, because it was from D1 to D1. Their "family issues" might not have been a legit enough reason to not sit out. But the articles I have read at scout.com, haven't said anything about them sitting out this year. I'll keep searching.
Ok please let us know i will be on untill about 8 or 9 am central i will look into this as well.

Old 07-15-2010, 03:55 AM   #11
Rookie

Reazo's Arena

OVR: 4

http://espn.go.com/blog/big12/post/_...-brown-brother This is what i found out about them looks like they will have to sit out a year.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 04:04 AM   #12
Pro

erich20012001's Arena

OVR: 8

Utah State
Robert Turbin #6

1)Fremont, CA not Simi Valley.

2)He tore his ACL in January and the trainers decided it is better if he took the year off. I don't know what to do with that.

3)
Break Tackle->83
Stiff Arm->89
Spin Move->85

This bumps his overall up from an 83 to an 86. Much more suitable IMO.
Old 07-15-2010, 04:07 AM   #13
Banned

DOSMedia4SC's Arena

OVR: 10

At the end, we will be throwing together a list of transfered players (list it here) that we recommend you guys redshirt in your dynasties for complete realism. We dont want to leave these players out, because after a year then they would just be missing.

I believe the game just completely leaves out the players that have transfered and have to sit out a year, which is a little dumb to me and hopefully that can be fixed in the future. We will do our best to address every transfer but could use more help.
Old 07-15-2010, 04:15 AM   #14
Banned

DOSMedia4SC's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by erich20012001
Utah State
Robert Turbin #6

1)Fremont, CA not Simi Valley.

2)He tore his ACL in January and the trainers decided it is better if he took the year off. I don't know what to do with that.

3)
Break Tackle->83
Stiff Arm->89
Spin Move->85

This bumps his overall up from an 83 to an 86. Much more suitable IMO.
Players usually do not get better after an injury of that nature. Usually their agility and acceleration takes a hit.
However, this is a guy that averaged 6.3 ypc last year and 1300 yards, so an 83 is a little low for that.

I will probably lower his agility and accel a little but bump those up. Also, when players tear a knee, their ligaments are much more susceptible to having more problems. Therefore, I will lower his injury a little as well.

As for home towns, I dont think we are really going to touch those, since every player in the game has a randomly generated home town (states matter though) and not every town is in the game.

Thanks man, I probably would not of known about his injury or the actual ability of this guy.
Old 07-15-2010, 04:16 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

for Nebraska's roster

crick is a 92 and he's regarded up there near marvin austin who is a 97...crick should pry be closer to 94-95

amukumara is regarded as one of the top corners and at 92 he is less than alabama true soph dre kirkpatrick who is a 95...somethings gotta give

chase harper isnt coming, braylon heard should be in january so i'd keep him

i'd get rid of token LBs camarata and stoddard and lester ward...taking those 3 + harper + the 2 open spots gives you 5 free spots(since for some reason you can only have 69 players)

with those 5 free spots i'd look at creating andrew green, dijon washington, kenny bell, ciante evans, jay guy

i also think our top 3 QBs are rated too high as well...lee 84 green 82 martinez 81

if you really want to nitpick the roster PM and let me know...i can tell you where the OL players should correctly be and how to setup the defense for our new peso formation
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 04:20 AM   #16
Pro

erich20012001's Arena

OVR: 8

Alright sounds good. Looking at roster for Utah State right now, it looks like they were messed up badly. I'll go through fixing things right now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »