Home

DOSMedia4SC/Reazo's Rating Edited rosters...

This is a discussion on DOSMedia4SC/Reazo's Rating Edited rosters... within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2010, 05:10 PM   #33
Pro

erich20012001's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: DOSMedia4SC/Reazo's Rating Edited rosters...

So FK should have his rosters done in about 3 hours or so. I have some things to do around that time, so I don't think I'll be able to work on USU until tomorrow. But to make up for it, I'll do some other WAC teams as well.
Old 07-15-2010, 05:15 PM   #34
Rookie

Reazo's Arena

OVR: 4

We are using the community rosters now since they are out and they are just names with default ratings.

Old 07-15-2010, 05:35 PM   #35
Pro

erich20012001's Arena

OVR: 8

Ah, alright sounds good. I'll get to work on USU right now then!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 05:39 PM   #36
Rookie

TheManInBlack38's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reazo
We are using the community rosters now since they are out and they are just names with default ratings.
I was going to say in my last comment that if FK's rosters didn't change anything then you guys would be better off using the community rosters because they added and moved players beyond just naming the rosters. Good to hear you're using the community's. I'll have to take a look at MSU and see what other changes need to be made. I know there are a few weird ratings for some players but there are probably others.

Also its good to hear DOS is going to do another dynasty. Can't wait!
Old 07-15-2010, 05:46 PM   #37
Rookie

Reazo's Arena

Big 12 fans i need your help let me kno what u want done with your teams.

Old 07-15-2010, 06:03 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 0

I think Iowa should have a few changes w/ their roster and here they are:

Adrian Clayborn is a 91...depending on how you do rankings it could be fine, but he's considered one of the best this year at DE. Adam Rittenberg(sp?) of ESPN has Adrian CLayborn listed as the best player in the Big Ten.

Keenan Davis wr #6 is at an 80 speed, but rivals had him running a 4.47 in HS, his accel is good though so i dont know what your doing there.

Tyler Nielsen #45 LOLB has a higher rating than Jeremiha Hunter ROLB..even though Nielsen will be his first year seeing real playing time on Defense, and Hunter has been a very solid player, Iowa's only returning starting LB.

Jeff Tarpinian I believe as of right now will be starting at the MLB spot over Bruce Davis. Tarp was a special teams stud last year.(but who knows what will happen after spring).

Micah Hyde as of right now should be the #2 CB over Jordan Berstine, who missed all of last year with a knee injury.

Daniel Murray the kicker is probably overrated at 90, has some of the ugliest kicks you will ever see.

Ryan Donahue, has to be one of the best punters in the nation, power and accuracy hes amazing, actually helped iowa win alot last year with his ability to pin people deep.

Paul Chaney WR #26 is probably the fasted guy on Iowa's roster.

Also Broderick Binns, Christian Ballard, and Karl Klug Iowa's D-Line figures to be one of the best D line this year, Christian and Karl are beasts, but I dont know how to rate them and Binns may up a few points also.

THose are my thoughts, id post sites but it wont let me being i dont have enough posts
Old 07-15-2010, 06:13 PM   #39
Rookie

Reazo's Arena

Thanks man i am in the middle of doing iowa now. Adrian clayborn is a helluva a player and i have him at a 95 that good.

Old 07-15-2010, 06:31 PM   #40
Rookie

Reazo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkchop1234
I think Iowa should have a few changes w/ their roster and here they are:

Adrian Clayborn is a 91...depending on how you do rankings it could be fine, but he's considered one of the best this year at DE. Adam Rittenberg(sp?) of ESPN has Adrian CLayborn listed as the best player in the Big Ten.

Keenan Davis wr #6 is at an 80 speed, but rivals had him running a 4.47 in HS, his accel is good though so i dont know what your doing there.

Tyler Nielsen #45 LOLB has a higher rating than Jeremiha Hunter ROLB..even though Nielsen will be his first year seeing real playing time on Defense, and Hunter has been a very solid player, Iowa's only returning starting LB.

Jeff Tarpinian I believe as of right now will be starting at the MLB spot over Bruce Davis. Tarp was a special teams stud last year.(but who knows what will happen after spring).

Micah Hyde as of right now should be the #2 CB over Jordan Berstine, who missed all of last year with a knee injury.

Daniel Murray the kicker is probably overrated at 90, has some of the ugliest kicks you will ever see.

Ryan Donahue, has to be one of the best punters in the nation, power and accuracy hes amazing, actually helped iowa win alot last year with his ability to pin people deep.

Paul Chaney WR #26 is probably the fasted guy on Iowa's roster.

Also Broderick Binns, Christian Ballard, and Karl Klug Iowa's D-Line figures to be one of the best D line this year, Christian and Karl are beasts, but I dont know how to rate them and Binns may up a few points also.

THose are my thoughts, id post sites but it wont let me being i dont have enough posts
This is the type of help we are looking for.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »