Home

DOSMedia4SC/Reazo's Rating Edited rosters...

This is a discussion on DOSMedia4SC/Reazo's Rating Edited rosters... within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2010, 11:08 PM   #49
Rookie

Reazo's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: DOSMedia4SC/Reazo's Rating Edited rosters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheManInBlack38
I was going to say in my last comment that if FK's rosters didn't change anything then you guys would be better off using the community rosters because they added and moved players beyond just naming the rosters. Good to hear you're using the community's. I'll have to take a look at MSU and see what other changes need to be made. I know there are a few weird ratings for some players but there are probably others.

Also its good to hear DOS is going to do another dynasty. Can't wait!
Yep Bentley says ur in the dynasty and we should talk him into letting Nebraska in the big ten

Old 07-15-2010, 11:30 PM   #50
Rookie

TheManInBlack38's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reazo
Yep Bentley says ur in the dynasty and we should talk him into letting Nebraska in the big ten
Haha, ya I forgot to say welcome to the Big 10. Too bad they didn't put something in that let you realign conferences in between season.

You guys have any guesses how long these changes will take? I'm guessing a week or two most likely with all the detail you're going into.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:33 PM   #51
Rookie

Reazo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheManInBlack38
Haha, ya I forgot to say welcome to the Big 10. Too bad they didn't put something in that let you realign conferences in between season.

You guys have any guesses how long these changes will take? I'm guessing a week or two most likely with all the detail you're going into.
I'm hoping middle of next week maybe by the end of the weekend the bad confrences we probably wont touch unless they have some notable players.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 11:55 PM   #52
Next Miami Great

iAM-IncReDiBLe-'s Arena

OVR: 34

I love the system you guys have for rating players. Unfortunately I only have a ps3. Is there any way to transfer a 360 roster to ps3? Idk how or if its even possible.
Old 07-16-2010, 12:16 AM   #53
Rookie

Reazo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kng23rich
I love the system you guys have for rating players. Unfortunately I only have a ps3. Is there any way to transfer a 360 roster to ps3? Idk how or if its even possible.
I honestly have no clue but if i were to guess i would say no.

Old 07-16-2010, 01:42 AM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 1

Michigan State Fixes

Qb

Kyle Nichol - Should be changed to Keith nichol and to a wr. #17. his passing stats should be lowered a little but still good enough to throw with. (i.e 80 power and 75 acc) his speed should be about 85 and acc and agi up a bit.

Andrew Maxwell - added to roster. was an elite 11 qb out of midland, mi. #10 reshirt freshman.

RB

Edwin Baker - is a speed back. his speed should be at about 93 94 agility up a bit.

Nick Hill - ran a 4.37 and is also a speed back. his speed should be around the same as bakers 92 93. with acc and agi boosted a bit.

WR

Keshawn Martin - Speed should be at 93 94 with acc and agi boosted a bit. He is also used in a lot of trick plays involving passing. he used to be a high school qb so his throwing stats should be up a little (i.e power 74 acc 70)

Mark Dell - speed should be 90

RE

William Gholston - best incoming recruit. speed 82 strength 85 tackle 85

DT

Jerel Worthy - best dt. stats should be better than wilson's

LOLB

Eric Gordon - overall should be around 83 84

CB

Mylan Hicks - speed around 92 93 with boosted acc and agi

Also alot of the speed ratings should be overlooked. I realize that would take a lot of time but there are too many freshman with 97 speed that i highly doubt should. i know this would take a lot of time to overlook but speed for everyone should be reconsidered positive and negative but that is something that is needed but would be great to do. thanks for the work guys.

what are the gamertags to download from?
Old 07-16-2010, 02:18 AM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 2

So any word on what you're going to do with the Brown brother's? In my opinion you should just add them and we can manually redshirt them for a year at the beginning of the season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2010, 02:24 AM   #56
Rookie

Reazo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSubliminal
So any word on what you're going to do with the Brown brother's? In my opinion you should just add them and we can manually redshirt them for a year at the beginning of the season.
Just got done with them and
i added them both

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »