Home

Marshall University Fans

This is a discussion on Marshall University Fans within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2010, 07:34 PM   #17
MVP

JLWebb's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Marshall University Fans

I noticed Jamal Wilson is not on the Spring Roster... does anyone know if he is still with the team or no?
Old 07-21-2010, 02:35 AM   #18
Rookie

JKHERD's Arena

OVR: 1

Jamal has left the team, but thankfully Antavious is still around. I liked Jamal's skills and wish him the best... but I think he saw a crowded position battle and freshman built to do the exact same thing as him with the same frame and more speed and decided to give it a go elsewhere.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:12 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

is anybody going to have a roster update without the three guys that got kicked off the team today? dumb@sses robbed a pizza guy
Old 08-04-2010, 08:39 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

also read that youboty is off the team because of a medical condition
Old 08-09-2010, 07:01 PM   #21
MVP

JLWebb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbberry
is anybody going to have a roster update without the three guys that got kicked off the team today? dumb@sses robbed a pizza guy
who was it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2010, 07:14 PM   #22
Rookie

JKHERD's Arena

I have one for 360 that is pretty accurate (jkirkm9) in my locker...

Antwon Chisolm (RB), Michael Fleurizard (DT) and Fred Pickett (WR) are out...

I also have done all the number changes needed (ex. Chuck Walker is #17 now) and removed all the players that are gone and done position changes (Terrell Edwards-Maye is now an OLB). I've changed ratings accordingly to what coaches are telling me and what i've seen in practice too (especially for QBs and WRs).

My roster has Lee Smith and Mario Harvey as the highest rated players on the team... but that goes in part to Mario being named a first team all-conference player and I had two C-USA Coaches tell me at media day they think Lee Smith will be one of the top tight ends drafted this year.

I've also done a few small things nationally like add Masoli to Ole Miss etc.

I'll keep updating my rosters as the season progresses..
Old 08-17-2010, 02:08 PM   #23
MVP

JLWebb's Arena

Anyone have any recent updates from the Herd Camp?
Old 08-17-2010, 05:40 PM   #24
Rookie

JKHERD's Arena

Few updates of importance in the last week:

The quarterback race is down to Brian Anderson and true freshman Eddie Sullivan.

Sullivan doesn't look completely comfortable right now, but he is really creative, he is a great runner even though he's (cough, cough) 6-0" (really closer to 5-10 or 5-11"... Its like watching Doug Flutie... he runs around a lot in the pocket.

Willy Korn briefly moved to safety, but has now transfered to Division II North Greeneville. So much for the transfer savior situation.

The QB depth chart reads like this right now 1: Brian Anderson, 1a: Eddie Sullivan, 3: AJ Graham. Sounds more and more like Holliday would like Sullivan to take over the role.

Running back Terrell Edwards Maye has moved to outside linebacker

wide receivers Gator Hoskins and CJ Crawford have moved to tight end and it looks like they will both play this year (especially Crawford) as change of pace to the bruiser Lee Smith.

Running back Travon Van (former Florida commit) is the REAL deal. Unfortunately he hasn't cleared the NCAA Clearing House so he might not be eligible this year.

Aaron Dobson (WR) ran a 4.35 this summer three separate times and looks great at receiver. Antavious Wilson makes an incredible catch just about every day, but after those two receiver is wide open, could be anyone although Courtney Edmonson looks good as does Chuck Walker.

Doc really likes the freshman defensive backs: Brian Robinson, Dunston, Roberts and Johnson... Also DB Rashad Jackson might end up being a starter at corner opposite Ahmed Shakoor.

Tight end Billy Mitchell has moved to inside linebacker.

I'll watch more practice this week.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »