Home

Beastsofbostons Official Ncaa Football 11 Re-Rated Rosters/Draft Class

This is a discussion on Beastsofbostons Official Ncaa Football 11 Re-Rated Rosters/Draft Class within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2010, 05:26 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 51
Beastsofbostons Official Ncaa Football 11 Re-Rated Rosters/Draft Class

I am rerating rosters. No player will be higher than 87 overall, this roster is designed for madden 11 draft classes, and will make a huge difference in importing. Players will be lower rated when comming into madden with this.

I will also be changing some rs sofmores and juniors to seniors( guys who are likely to jump to nfl ).

I will hope too have this roster as well as a draft class out before madden 11 release date, however rerating every team, player, position ect can be hard and time consuming.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2010, 05:36 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: Beastsofbostons Official Ncaa Football 11 Re-Rated Rosters/Draft Class

This will be great for Madden fans. I heard some pretty bad stories about ratings and incoming draftees in last year's game.

I'm skipping Madden this year but it's good for the others. Thanks for your work.
Old 07-19-2010, 06:01 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingFelix
This will be great for Madden fans. I heard some pretty bad stories about ratings and incoming draftees in last year's game.

I'm skipping Madden this year but it's good for the others. Thanks for your work.
Ya ratings where horrible last year, my main reason for doing this is because when i did my up to date chise for madden last year it took me like 20 imports too get an accurate class, but like 70 too get one with rookies rated decent.

This can at least help with the ratings part, and hopefully maddens so called tweeking of importing will help as well.

I would be with you skipping madden, however I just cant, lol love football too much. Im buying it for wii and ps3 so alll get a good franchise on one at least.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:10 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Any updates on this....I am anxious to see what you come up with?>
Old 07-22-2010, 04:52 PM   #5
Rookie

cletusdog's Arena

OVR: 6

I saw somewhere on a Madden Blog that the imported draft classes were being tweaked this year (one of the only changes to franchise) for this very problem so who knows what is gonna happen. usually when they tweak something, they overcompensate and it leads to a new problem.

...and a Baba Booey to y'all
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2010, 01:06 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks for the insight, please keep us updated on anything new pertaining to Importing Draft Rosters for NCAA11 and Madden11.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »