Home

Uniform Correct Equipment... Why players never have it??

This is a discussion on Uniform Correct Equipment... Why players never have it?? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2010, 02:19 PM   #1
Rookie

pontiff31's Arena

OVR: 1
Unhappy Uniform Correct Equipment... Why players never have it??

Why do players never have their right uniform equipment? I've been playin NCAA since 2004 and every year players never have their right equipment. I know EA and NCAA cant put in players names b/c i think u have 2 pay the player and i think its against the NCAA rules. Im not complaining or nething but we should at least get the right equipment. In my opinion, it would make NCAA Football a better game. Im tired of seeing QB's with Full cage facemasks!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2010, 02:39 PM   #2
Rookie

xxxAir23xxx's Arena

Re: Uniform Correct Equipment... Why players never have it??

Easy answer. They aren't allowed to use a player's EXACT likeness. So things like equipment, height and wight, and hometowns, and skin color (sometimes) are off most of the time. If everybody had EVERYTHING the same way they do in real life, EA would get a major lawsuit filed against them. I remember a few years ago some scrub QB tried to file a lawsuit about his likeness in the game now, the suit was unsuccessful , but if they expanded on how specific his character was like how you're suggesting..EA would have owed him money on every sale of the game.

Old 07-19-2010, 03:15 PM   #3
Rookie

pontiff31's Arena

Re: Uniform Correct Equipment... Why players never have it??

Alright i understand. But what about last year? When Tebow had all the right equipment?(NCAA Football 10). At least from what I saw. He had his correct helmet and he had a TC QB wristband. If im not mistaken, thats what Tebow wore last season

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »