Home

Old 07-20-2010, 03:11 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Texas a&m roster

u out there can fix what ea messed up on they r missin players,players r in da wrong positions if anybody can fix this let know
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2010, 03:58 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Texas a&m roster

lol @ aggy.

"Let them have their fun over there tonight. After we finish what we came here to do, this town will belong to us for the next three days."
-- Texas Coach Blair Cherry to the Longhorns in New Orleans on New Years Eve 1947. The next day, Texas beat the Tide 27-7.
Old 07-20-2010, 05:18 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

A&M's roster is a complete and utter mess on the game. The OL ratings are ridiculously off base (no offense to Joe V and his family, but he's a 3rd string Guard who'll never see the field, NOT a 92 overall Center), and the DL and LB's are all over the place due to A&M switching to 3-4 this year. I spent at least an hour fixing it the other day before that stupid auto-save overwrote my roster. I think I'm just going to wait until version 2 or 3 of one of these roser files comes out before I fix it all again.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:02 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEubster
A&M's roster is a complete and utter mess on the game. The OL ratings are ridiculously off base (no offense to Joe V and his family, but he's a 3rd string Guard who'll never see the field, NOT a 92 overall Center), and the DL and LB's are all over the place due to A&M switching to 3-4 this year. I spent at least an hour fixing it the other day before that stupid auto-save overwrote my roster. I think I'm just going to wait until version 2 or 3 of one of these roser files comes out before I fix it all again.
because when i first seen what they did i was like what

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »