Home

NCAA 2004 Football Rosters - PS2 - DT_Linder

This is a discussion on NCAA 2004 Football Rosters - PS2 - DT_Linder within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2003, 10:25 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA 2004 Football Rosters - PS2 - DT_Linder

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
xcaggie08 said:
Texas A&amp;M LB Randall Webb is indefinitely susupended from the team and not likely to play. Freshman LB Lamar Mitchell would be a good replacement.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Felow Aggie, I would not remove Webb just yet. His suspension is not definite because his case will go before Fran's "leadership committee", which will decide the severity of his punishment. My guess is Randall will miss the first game or 2, but be back in the starting lineup. Lord knows we need him....BAD!!!!!
Old 08-01-2003, 12:15 PM   #34
Rookie

while the addition of greg olsen was great, being that he was 1 of the most highly rated players at his position by rivals last year. I would say that brady quinn the nd qb who *could* possibly vie for the #2 spot at qb was an oversight. ea including abiamiri was great, but not the likes of ambrose wooden!?!?! anyway, I really wish they would have at least upped the roster limit to something like 60 players. that sure would make it easier on roster guys like lindner and blacklover!! also great job again lindner, just like last year your roster files are #1. you even managed to get some of the new # changes right for the players. of course now I will anxiously wait for your next big update when the season starts, especially for teams like Miami who just released their rosters yesterday and have tons of # changes like tyrone moss and so on. keep up the good work!!
Old 08-01-2003, 01:47 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Great Job DT! I can't believe that anyone would have negative words to say about Lindner's sliders. I sent him a card from Michigan regular mail on Wednesday and received the card back in the mail the following Wednesday. The work that was done is absolutely stellar . I didn't have the rosters last year, but it totally makes the game the complete football game. I may not even pick up Madden this year. Keep up the great work.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2003, 05:11 PM   #36
Rookie

tdaignault's Arena

OVR: 2
ND Roster

To ensure that Greg Olsen, Brady Quinn and Ambrose Wooden are in the game, I recommend changing Jeff Samardzija to Wooden. Wooden was a much higher rating prospect to begin with, and Samardzija's recent arrest for underage drinking and resisting arrest may impact him playing immediately. Additionally, I noticed James Bonelli is listed as David Kowalkski in DT's roster. They both are #71, but Bonelli is the scholarship player.
Old 08-01-2003, 05:30 PM   #37
Rookie

Re: ND Roster

hehe... you think like me, that was the 1ST thing I did. I changed Samardzija to Wooden. I really dont understand EA from that standpoint. I mean I could even understand if they had put it someone like freddie parish or trevor laws. but to not put the 2nd piece of the v.a. + a.w. show in!! hehe. yeah and I read about Jeff on goblueandgold yesterday what's the kid thinking :/ can you say bonehead?
Old 08-01-2003, 09:15 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: ND Roster

So, Linder created Quinn?
Old 08-01-2003, 09:49 PM   #39
Rookie

HomerSimpson said:
xcaggie08 said:
Texas A&amp;M LB Randall Webb is indefinitely susupended from the team and not likely to play. Freshman LB Lamar Mitchell would be a good replacement.

Felow Aggie, I would not remove Webb just yet. His suspension is not definite because his case will go before Fran's "leadership committee", which will decide the severity of his punishment. My guess is Randall will miss the first game or 2, but be back in the starting lineup. Lord knows we need him....BAD!!!!!

Good point there. We sure do need Randall, and it probably would be best to wait a few weeks to decide what to do with him. Its gonna be an awesome season!
Gig Em
Old 08-01-2003, 11:43 PM   #40
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

Tab Perry, UCLA is academically ineligible.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »