Home

Official Community Rosters Update thread

This is a discussion on Official Community Rosters Update thread within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2010, 04:23 PM   #41
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Official Community Rosters Update thread

Which guys other than Carson are working on the file? I asked earlier but I guess it got overlooked. I know CK & Petey both were involved from the other thread but what about now?

Both MK Harsh and I have expressed our feelings about how this should be handled. In no way are we trying to cause problems but we are trying to help out with organization of this thread and how things should go. Harsh is excellent at communicating to viewers and letting us know in great detail what's the status of his work and an expected time-frame.

I don't expect for a time-frame to be given on completion of this project but certainly more organization and status of the file is definitely needed really bad. It's hard to keep up with where the file is at and who's got it when you start getting more pages involved in a thread like this.

I only see Carson posting now in this thread that has been working on the file previously. I know CK posted a couple days ago in the other thread after he did some work but not clear on who is going to help out now. I appreciate all the work done here but please let's get this done in a better and clearer way. Thanks!

Edit: I just checked the 1st post Carson and I see that you have now added this information and it's greatly appreciated. It will make things much better for us following this thread. I hope it can get stickied soon. Thanks again for doing this!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

Last edited by tonybologna; 07-28-2010 at 04:28 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2010, 04:26 PM   #42
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Which guys other than Carson are working on the file? I asked earlier but I guess it got overlooked. I know CK & Petey both were involved from the other thread but what about now?

Both MK Harsh and I have expressed our feelings about how this should be handled. In no way are we trying to cause problems but we are trying to help out with organization of this thread and how things should go. Harsh is excellent at communicating to viewers and letting us know in great detail what's the status of his work and an expected time-frame.

I don't expect for a time-frame to be given on completion of this project but certainly more organization and status of the file is definitely needed really bad. It's hard to keep up with where the file is at and who's got it when you start getting more pages involved in a thread like this.

I only see Carson posting now in this thread that has been working on the file previously. I know CK posted a couple days ago in the other thread after he did some work but not clear on who is going to help out now. I appreciate all the work done here but please let's get this done in a better and clearer way. Thanks!
CK and I have worked on them. Petey has taken a break for a few days and we welcome his return.
Old 07-28-2010, 04:33 PM   #43
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CcAaRrSsOoNn3
CK and I have worked on them. Petey has taken a break for a few days and we welcome his return.
Is CK done with his work and turned this pretty much over to you then or is he still going to help until the project is finished? Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

Old 07-28-2010, 04:50 PM   #44
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Is CK done with his work and turned this pretty much over to you then or is he still going to help until the project is finished? Thanks!
CK helps on a daily basis. He works the night shift so most of his work gets passed over to me. But CK does great work and works on it as much as I do.
Old 07-28-2010, 05:38 PM   #45
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CcAaRrSsOoNn3
CK helps on a daily basis. He works the night shift so most of his work gets passed over to me. But CK does great work and works on it as much as I do.
Yeah, I know all about CK's work. I have used his work before over at NCAAStrategies in the past. I just didn't know if he had quit helping since this new thread was started. Thanks for all you guys work on this project.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2010, 06:06 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DolfanDave
Any reason why Logan Gray(QB from Georgia) is listed as a WR.

Thanks

Gray got beat out by Murray in Spring Ball and was considering transferring but finally decided to stick it out and try to get on the field as a WR instead
Old 07-28-2010, 06:17 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 2

I copied this from the corrections thread. Will these changes be made for Mississippi State? Some were done on the first or second roster update but there are still players on the roster that are no longer on the team. Namely the 5 players listed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgbone33
There are several but here are the main ones.

Remove these 5 players:

QB D. Stegall #19 - quit
RE B. Cooper - graduated early
DT L. Williams #98 - quit
LB T. Johnson #49 - trans to D2 (I think)
LB C. Brown #52 - quit, prob trans to D2. (Actual name is Karlin with "K" but it doesn't matter, he quit)

Even if you don't do anything else, those 5 need to be removed. They are gone. All of the other changes could be done for Version 2. Removing those 5 will drop the roster total down to about 62 I believe. I can show you who to add in.

But, first other changes if you have time:

Move Vick Ballard from 4th string HB to 1st string. He came out of spring co-#1 with Robert Elliot. He was 1st team Juco AA. Rated WAY too low. Should at least be mid 80's even with Elliot.

Ballard is #28 not #26

Move S. Hemphill from to FB from HB. Should be starting FB.

Change WR#16 Ryan Elliot to WR #11 Ricco Sanders. Not sure why EA includes a RFR walkon who will never play instead of a RFR on scholarship who will. Easy to correct - all you need to do is turn him from white to black, change the name, and change the jersey number. The rating is OK. I really think EA meant for this to be Sanders based on the rating.

TE #32 Marcus Green is the starting TE not 3rd string. Move to about an 82. 2nd string Cook & then Henderson are both OK but they back up Green.

Position changes:
#50 Chris White is the starting MLB not OLB.

For some unknown reason walkon Brandon Wilson was given an 88 rating and made the MLB. He'll barely see the field. White is the starter backed up by Jamie Jones then Wilson. Wilson needs to be dropped to the low 70's.

Cameron Lawrence should be starting ROLB and #10
#22 Matthew Wells is a HB not a CB
#42 Zach Smith is a FS not a CB
#7 Wade Bonner is a SS not a FS
Jamerson Love is a CB not a SS

DT Fletcher Cox is mispelled

I'll do the 7 players to create to the roster later with all the info.
Old 07-28-2010, 06:23 PM   #48
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

I will do the Miss. State now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »