Home

NCAA 2004 Football Rosters - PS2 - shortsoldier - Big XII Only

This is a discussion on NCAA 2004 Football Rosters - PS2 - shortsoldier - Big XII Only within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2003, 12:03 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA 2004 Football Rosters (Big XII) - PS2 - shortsoldier

shortsoldier,

I could tell you were from OK, you knew too much about OU and OSU. I am originally from Edmond now live in Grapevine Texas between Dallas and Ft. Worth. I will email your roster to my good buddy who is an OU guy. Are you going to update your roster as the season goes on? Like I said before you made a great roster, and thanks for the hard work. P.S. Cashe road is one crazy place!
Old 08-16-2003, 12:42 AM   #10
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

OVR: 15

I'll start doing some updating soon. My best friend in the whole world lives in DeSoto now. How far is that from Grapevine?
Old 08-16-2003, 11:58 AM   #11
Rookie

Desoto home of Tatum Bell. I live pretty close to Desoto, maybe 25-30 mins or so. I live real close to Grand Parrie where Bomar OU QB commitment plays H.S., One Sooner friend is planning on comming down to see him play. I want to go too and see the top rated H.S. QB recruit show off his talent. I think it is pretty funny how OU, & OSU got commitments from the top 2 QB prospects in Texas. Look forward to seeing how your rosters shape up through out the season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2003, 07:22 AM   #12
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28

shortsoldier has made uptates to his roster, and the new file is available in the first post in the thread.
Old 08-18-2003, 12:04 PM   #13
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

Thanks, Fossen.

Updates on the national scene include:
Tony Hollings' removal from GaTech
ShanDerec Charles' removal from SMU
Joey Harris' removal from Purdue
Marlin Jackson being moved to FS
LaMarr Woodley being added to Michigan
Ernie Sims being added to Florida State

As far as the BigXII goes...
Colorado has had a lot of changes made. I hadn't realized that they run a 4-2-5 as well and their defensive depth chart was way off. Their offensive line needed shuffling as well.

Oklahoma State had a lot of cleaning up to do. Because Johnathon Cruz and Byron Machado left the team, I was able to add Gabe Lindsay, WR and PR, and Corey Hilliard, true frosh OT competing for playing time. I also got Kurt Seifried into the OL depth chart.

Randall Webb and Andre Brooks were removed from Texas A&M.

Any feedback is appreciated and let me know when something is inaccurate.

Justin Cliburn
Old 08-18-2003, 12:19 PM   #14
87% L*m*ny Fr*sh

blacklover's Arena

OVR: 8

I don't know how much time you put in using my roster and doing your thing and making the Big 12 so good, but you might want to snag my latest version and do your changes again.

I made a lot of necessary changes to the roster file which are probably still "wrong" in your file.

This would at least bring some of the other teams up to speed with your Big 12 section.

Feel free to use my roster again and make your additions.
Old 08-18-2003, 04:53 PM   #15
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

I appreciate it, blacklover, but there's no way I could do all that again. I'm trying to update the national scene as best I can using collegefootballnews.com's daily briefings. I really appreciate all your help, thanks again. I may download your new version and compare and contrast from there. If it'll give me an excuse to buy that flat-screen TV I saw today (To have the game on two side-by-side TV's, it will be easier to compare), I may just do it.
Justin Cliburn
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2003, 12:01 AM   #16
Rookie

Excellent update short soldier, I think Lindsay, and Corey Hilliard additions/edits were perfect. #3 Mack, Chijuan WR 6-2 185 Fr. & #28 Devereaux, Tommy WR 6-1 170 Fr. are more important than freshman #81 Allen, Eric WR 6-3 180 who is on the roster Mack is challenging D. Woods for his spot & Devereaux might share slot w/ Lindsay. Allen is ok, but is way down on the depth chart. I like the way you edited OU's QBs. Mo Dampeer looks right on w/ his ratings. For the 2 Okla schools you did an outstanding job! I am assuming you nailed down the rest of the confrence the same way, but I can't give educated feedback on them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »