Home

Miami Hurricane Roster

This is a discussion on Miami Hurricane Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2010, 11:59 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Miami Hurricane Roster

Redshirt sophomore wide receiver Tommy Streeter has a new nickname on the practice fields that he has earned this fall camp.

Streeter (6-5, 210) has become “the peanut guy” to the defensive backs he goes up against each day in practice.

“Peanut guy” is a term Streeter has earned because he is a taller receiver who can come down with jump balls no matter how high a defensive back jumps to knock the ball down.

As Streeter explains, coming down with the catch is like eating peanuts off the top of the defender’s head.

“When the coaches sees us jumping over the defenders and making catches, they say we are eating peanuts off the top of their head,” Streeter said. “The coaches says they want us to eat peanuts off the DBs’ head. They call me the peanut guy on defense.”

http://insidetheu.com/news/viewnews.php?v=4c69ffb01c9e8
Old 08-17-2010, 12:00 AM   #18
Rookie

For most incoming freshmen, getting used to the strength of college football is a big adjustment.

But not for freshman offensive lineman Malcolm Bunche.

This offseason, Bunche (6-6, 330) recorded the heaviest bench press of any player on the team at 435 pounds.

“It feels good to be able to do that already,” Bunche said. “It just shows that I came in prepared. I wanted to come in prepared and I try to get stronger every day.”

Bunche has managed to keep his strength up while losing weight since he first arrived at UM in the fall. Bunche reported to UM weighing 345 pounds and now he is down to 335 pounds.

“I want to get at least to 330 pounds or a little under that before the season starts,” Bunche said.

Bunche is currently working with the second team at guard.

http://insidetheu.com/news/viewnews.php?v=4c69fec069c35
Old 08-17-2010, 01:28 AM   #19
Rookie

elliottcarbone's Arena

OVR: 7

I like Cooper no doubt but I just think the injury is going to keep him down on the depth chart until at least the third or fourth game of the season. Even then your looking at berry, miller and mike james. Not to mention how well Storm has been playing in practice, so... It is a toss up we are loaded at tailback for sure and also the defense is looking mighty nice with the d line coming together finally and Ray Ray with Telemaque... We should be deadly this year just need to stay healthy and keep Jacory off the grass.....
NCAA BB: Miami Hurricanes
NBA: Atlanta Hawks
NCAA Baseball: Miami Hurricanes

National Champions

1983, 1987, 1989, 1991, 2001

Old 08-17-2010, 01:52 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

GT: dorseyfurcal18

All jersey numbers, heights, weights, years are correct 100% as of fall practice. Base file is from one of the earlier community roster ones, maybe a week or so after the first ones were posted with a number of updates.

I've changed around most every player at least a little, changed some players around, and changed the DC a little. It's not perfect and it may not have players you want in it, but I personally think it's a fine set. It's sort of made for the future as in making one on one decisions like Cornelius vs. Nicholas, I went with the younger guys.

Examples:

Moved McCarthy to MLB
Added FB Hagens so you don't have to worry about recruiting a FB early
Added P Hopfinger (not even guaranteed to ever play a down at the U, but hey, it makes recruiting easy again at another position)

If you like it, great tell me if you want. If you don't like it, great tell me if you want. If you like the players, but don't love the DC, cool. I like it best for dynasties, but I'm not sure it's the best play now type team with some older vets who are 2nd/3rd string not in because of the 70 limit and my preference towards the young folk.

Last edited by gafootballfan32; 08-17-2010 at 01:55 AM.
Old 08-22-2010, 06:40 AM   #21
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17

thearon collier transferred to USC.....LoL a trade for seantrel henderson
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2010, 03:04 AM   #22
Rookie

Is Dyron Dye in any of these rosters yet? I downloaded buckeye's when (their 1st set i believe) And he wasn't in it.

is Dye in any updated roster sets?
Old 08-27-2010, 02:09 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogeyman12
Is Dyron Dye in any of these rosters yet? I downloaded buckeye's when (their 1st set i believe) And he wasn't in it.

is Dye in any updated roster sets?
RomanCaesar has him
Old 08-29-2010, 09:40 PM   #24
Rookie

Have you guys heard this?

"Highsmith is aware of the constant speculation that he will be moved to safety next season, and said today that he will do whatever is best for the team. If that means switching to defense, so be it."

Is it because Brigewater is coming in?

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports...8/qb-no-2.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »