Home

WVUWILD12's OFFICIAL LIVING ROSTER THREAD

This is a discussion on WVUWILD12's OFFICIAL LIVING ROSTER THREAD within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2010, 01:59 PM   #9
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: WVUWILD12's OFFICIAL LIVING ROSTER THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVUWILD12
My gamertag is WVUWILD12. This is the only thread. The roster i just uploaded is pretty much a base for people to look at to give me the updates.
Who's roster did you use as your base set?
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 08-17-2010, 03:54 PM   #10
Rookie

WVUWILD12's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Who's roster did you use as your base set?
mixture of CK11 and skyflame 21
Old 08-17-2010, 11:30 PM   #11
Rookie

SCWinForeverW/OPete's Arena

OVR: 0

Just checked these out, they look great.

For USC, I would move DJ Morgan up to around 75, (he was a 4* recruit), I would even the Running Backs out a little, I'd have them all around 80-81, except for Bradford. Tight Ends Xavier Grimble and Randall Telfer were the two highest rated TE recruits last year, and could probably be put at 77-79, with Grimble better than Telfer. Also you might add Christian Thomas, another great TE recruit. (I'd take Abe Markowitz out). Marshall Jones is a strong safety, and Nickell Roby (CB) is playing Nickelback this year, so he might deserve a rating of 77-78.

The O-Line is really off depth wise. If you look up USC's rollover depth chart, its really accurate. Its what I used to fix them on Carson's rosters.

Simione Vehikite is the 2nd FB on our depth chart.

I'm trying not to nag about ratings very much, last time I did that it got me a lot of unnecessary attention.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2010, 11:34 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Idk if you're very interested, but I came up with a system for rating QB's that I think is pretty good. I started a thread with all the info.
Old 08-18-2010, 11:41 AM   #13
Rookie

WVUWILD12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCWinForeverW/OPete
Just checked these out, they look great.

For USC, I would move DJ Morgan up to around 75, (he was a 4* recruit), I would even the Running Backs out a little, I'd have them all around 80-81, except for Bradford. Tight Ends Xavier Grimble and Randall Telfer were the two highest rated TE recruits last year, and could probably be put at 77-79, with Grimble better than Telfer. Also you might add Christian Thomas, another great TE recruit. (I'd take Abe Markowitz out). Marshall Jones is a strong safety, and Nickell Roby (CB) is playing Nickelback this year, so he might deserve a rating of 77-78.

The O-Line is really off depth wise. If you look up USC's rollover depth chart, its really accurate. Its what I used to fix them on Carson's rosters.

Simione Vehikite is the 2nd FB on our depth chart.

I'm trying not to nag about ratings very much, last time I did that it got me a lot of unnecessary attention.

USC is now fixed. And dont worry about complaining about ratings too much I'm glad to fix whatever. The updated version is now in my locker.
Gamertag= WVUWILD12
Old 08-18-2010, 12:47 PM   #14
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Changes that need to be made to Tennessee:

move WR Marsalis Teague to CB (happened a couple weeks ago)
move WR Ted Meline to FS (happened a couple weeks ago)

The ratings of Ben Bartholomew(TE,FB) are way off. I haven't seen a roster set with him below 68 OVR and I believe RoamnCaesar has him at a 70 which seems about right. Your roster has him at a 56!

move Victor Thomas(C) to DT (happened about a week ago)

John Brown(DT) failed to qualify so he needs to be removed and probably replaced with DT Steven Fowlkes

Austin Johnson(MLB) needs a ratings boost(currently an 80, probably should increased to 82-84), he will see considerable playing time after switching over from FB during the off-season but has been impressive at MLB in practice

Dave Clark(CB) failed to qualify as well, replace with Tyler Wolf as a safety

Eric Gordon(CB) needs a ratings boost as well, he looks to be the other starting CB along with Art Evans, he's rated only at 70 and needs to at least 12 points added

Marlin Jackson(LE) should get a ratings boost as well, he's at 77 on the file and RomanCaesar has him quite a bit higher, probably between 80-84, he is competing for the starting job now that Ben Martin is out for the year with an injury
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

Last edited by tonybologna; 08-18-2010 at 12:49 PM.
Old 08-18-2010, 01:41 PM   #15
Rookie

WVUWILD12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Changes that need to be made to Tennessee:

move WR Marsalis Teague to CB (happened a couple weeks ago)
move WR Ted Meline to FS (happened a couple weeks ago)

The ratings of Ben Bartholomew(TE,FB) are way off. I haven't seen a roster set with him below 68 OVR and I believe RoamnCaesar has him at a 70 which seems about right. Your roster has him at a 56!

move Victor Thomas(C) to DT (happened about a week ago)

John Brown(DT) failed to qualify so he needs to be removed and probably replaced with DT Steven Fowlkes

Austin Johnson(MLB) needs a ratings boost(currently an 80, probably should increased to 82-84), he will see considerable playing time after switching over from FB during the off-season but has been impressive at MLB in practice

Dave Clark(CB) failed to qualify as well, replace with Tyler Wolf as a safety

Eric Gordon(CB) needs a ratings boost as well, he looks to be the other starting CB along with Art Evans, he's rated only at 70 and needs to at least 12 points added

Marlin Jackson(LE) should get a ratings boost as well, he's at 77 on the file and RomanCaesar has him quite a bit higher, probably between 80-84, he is competing for the starting job now that Ben Martin is out for the year with an injury
UPDATED. Now in locker
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2010, 02:37 PM   #16
Rookie

SCWinForeverW/OPete's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey I'm posting this from Roman Caesar's thread. I posted this and everyone got in an uproar about me complaining.

I'm really not trying to get Matt Barkley a huge ratings jump, just making sure the players are all being rated fairly on the same scale.

Landry Jones

130.83 rating, 3198 yards, 26 TD, 14 INT, 58% CMP.

Managed to throw as many INT's while completing a lower percentage of passes, while playing for a team that played in the national championship game a year earlier, and lost only one offensive weapon in Jermaine Gresham.

John Brantley

194.88 rating, 410 yards, 7 touchdowns, 0 INT, 75% CMP.

Threw touchdown passes in games against: Charleston Southern (2), Troy (1), Kentucky (1), and Florida International (3).

Kyle Parker

124.44 rating, 2526 yards, 20 touchdowns, 12 INT, 55.6% CMP.

Lower passer rating, fewer yards, two fewer INT's, and a lower CMP %.

BJ Daniels

139.55 rating, 1983 yards, 14 touchdowns, 9 interceptions, 53.7% CMP.

Fewer yards, touchdowns, lower CMP%, plays in the Big East.

Jordan Wynn

130.75 rating, 1329 yards, 8 touchdowns, 4 interceptions, 58.1% CMP.

Plays in the MWC, and trails Barkley in every category save interceptions. True Sophomore.

Garrett Gilbert

82.79 rating, 310 yards, 2 touchdowns, 4 interceptions, 45.5% CMP.

Had significant snaps in one game, where he completed a staggering 37.5% of his 40 passes. True Sophomore.

Tom Savage

128.75 rating, 2211 yards, 14 touchdowns, 7 INT, 52.3% CMP.

Plays in the Big East, and still couldn't manage to have better stats than Barkley in any category except for fewer interceptions. True Sophomore.

Cam Newton

Junior College transfer.

All of these players are rated better or the same as Barkley.

Matt Barkley

131.32 rating, 2735 yards, 15 touchdowns, 14 INT, 59.9% CMP.

Brantley and Daniels are the only QB's that have a better passer rating.

Landry Jones is the only QB on this list that has more yards.

Jones and Parker are the only two that have more touchdowns.

Brantley is the only QB here that has a better completion percentage.

Barkley did throw more INTs than the bunch of them.

When the game came out, Barkley was at 86 and so were Gilbert, Wynn, and Brantley. Savage was 88. My brother told me I just wanted the boost for Barkley, but it was just that I couldn't understand how Gilbert, Wynn, Brantley, Savage and co. are as good as Barkley when all of them have less experience, and none of them posted better numbers than him.

I'm not even sure how you rated all these QB's, just posting it so you could check it out, and keep it all fair. Personally, I'd have Barkley at 88-90 or somewhere near there. His Throw Power is tremendous, but on the game is sadly low at 90, I'd have him 94-95. His awareness could be put at 81-83.

That's just me though, and as always, I'm only posting suggestions. Hope this doesn't get me burned at a stake again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »