Home

***DK's (RomanCaesar's) rosters thread***

This is a discussion on ***DK's (RomanCaesar's) rosters thread*** within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2010, 01:53 PM   #177
Rookie

canesfan4905's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: ***DK's (RomanCaesar's) rosters thread***

I did see it. I added Cleveland earlier yesterday and Sanders was removed. I don't know why the OL didn't follow the positions i set. so i redid that. When the depth chart is out is when I'll change the safeties and whatever else is different. Everything i read is still armstrong and telemaque the starters.
I get different information in the same day about popular teams like Miami from posters. Once i get official stuff then its not a debate.

When you guys see depth charts from the schools themselves post them up.

Thanks DK for the response
Old 08-27-2010, 02:10 PM   #178
Rookie

notoriouzwun's Arena

OVR: 14

DK I was noticing there is a DT missing and not sure if you are outright creating or there is room on the roster but I'll give yout he info anyway and do what ya will or can

Bo Moos - #61 DT
RS Junior
6'0 297lbs
Eugene, Or

ASU has a lot of Depth at DT hes one of ASU's more athletic DT's but probably weighs in around the 72-74 overall range. He figures to probably fall in the 4th slot behind Willie Sutton since Casey Adams is Mr Glass.

In fact as an after thought you can probably replace English with him.

http://arizonastate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1118564

Last edited by notoriouzwun; 08-27-2010 at 02:19 PM.
Old 08-27-2010, 03:40 PM   #179
Rookie

tezmal's Arena

OVR: 2

dk wats up homie im the only buff fan up here u have helped out alot on my r
quick couple of things on my bulls oster thanx .quick stuff on my bulls lb scott pettergrew iz out for the season u can take him out of deph chart keep him in the game delano fabor iz a cb hes rb in the game thaaanx dk ill keep u posted my boi one more thing dk branden oliver rb beat out the other 2 sr to start at rb needs a boost thanx dk

Last edited by tezmal; 08-27-2010 at 04:04 PM.
Old 08-27-2010, 04:28 PM   #180
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
Update- Aug 27
The Ohio State depth chart posted was very useful- i made changes based off of that. The Hall to #7 switch was made.

Other changes like Jeffery, Donatel, Cleveland and so on were made.

I am continuing to work thru the freshman as EA raised the scale in update 2- mainly the three stars are still effected as i went thru the rivals top 250, Juco 50 and 2009 top 100 already which hits 4 and 5 star guys. I believe Maryland was the last team i checked- i am going alphabetically.

Post wise- it was very helpful when KBlu54, Big Evil, gatorhater98, CDK10, Captain, Gigem and co literally went team by team and posted the incorrect numbers (that are open), races, etc. So if you guys want to continue that, would be great.

Poster- therunandshoot- could you finish up your Washington equipment post so those can be entered.

Checkpoint- Ohio State- FS Aaron Gant was created
Sure all get around to it today. Should be done evening time pst.

STANCE GUIDE
http://bit.ly/HtkpmT
MOTION GUIDE
http://bit.ly/IqkdGh
Old 08-27-2010, 04:40 PM   #181
Pro

OVR: 3

EQUIPMENT UPDATE:

I will have the file from DK this weekend and doing a VAST amount of FULL EQUIPMENT EDITS FOR TEAMS. If you would like to see your team to be editted, I need the Equipment info for that team ASAP. If you do not get the to me, then I will only be doing teams of my choice and teams that DK wants to see done. It is much easier for me to read your post on here and make the edits, then it is for me to have to GOOGLE IMAGE seach every player of every team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2010, 04:43 PM   #182
MVP

OVR: 12

DK, WR Lamaar Thomas should be on New Mexico State, he xfered from OSU after the Rose Bowl
Old 08-27-2010, 04:49 PM   #183
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamLEGENDsince87
DK, WR Lamaar Thomas should be on New Mexico State, he xfered from OSU after the Rose Bowl
He transferred to New Mexico. He is already on there.
Old 08-27-2010, 05:54 PM   #184
Rookie

Coach Playa's Arena

OVR: 2

DK~~

The University of Wisconsin football team opens on the road at Nevada-Las Vegas a week from Saturday, but that didn't prevent coach Bret Bielema from naming freshman running back James White as the team's No. 1 kickoff and punt returner.
Senior wide receiver David Gilreath has handled both jobs for the past three years but the Badgers have struggled, especially with kickoff returns.

Sources also close to the program have mentioned White as 2nd string back up to John Clay this season as well. It is their version of Thunder and Lightning.

"I think James is going to probably get in offensively before he gets in that situation (as a returner)," Bielema said. "He's definitely shown us the ability and he really doesn't get fazed by many things."
The list of freshmen who will definitely play this season is now down to four and three are on offense. That's a bit of a surprise, given all the experience the Badgers have returning on offense.
In addition to White, the other two on offense are tight end Sherard Cadogan and wide receiver Manasseh Garner. The only player on defense right now is tackle Beau Allen
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »