Home

in afghanistan and need help with roster file

This is a discussion on in afghanistan and need help with roster file within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2010, 04:12 PM   #1
Rookie

dxb173's Arena

OVR: 0
in afghanistan and need help with roster file

ok so check it out. i got 2011 in the mail from amazon and the dudes in my platoon would like to use the named rosters. i do not have access to xbox live. i downloaded the xfar and modio. i downloaded the ck11 roster file. i used the tutorial posted on how to transfer. i am using a usb hardrive which i formatted for use with the 360. i opened the game and hit auto rename then saved the created roster file to the external hard drive. i then connected the usb to the pc. loaded with xfar and extracted to desktop. loaded modio and opened the two windows one with the extracted file and one with ck11. i changed the two id numbers from the extracted to the ck11. i rehashed it. closed the program. opened xfar and deleted the saved roster. injected the ck11. plugged usb back into the xbox. file shows up. i boot up ncaa and try to load and says damaged file. so my question is what the heck am i doing wrong. i think i am following the steps correctly so if im not can someone give me a some guidance. thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2010, 04:54 PM   #2
Rookie

xxxAir23xxx's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: in afghanistan and need help with roster file

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxb173
ok so check it out. i got 2011 in the mail from amazon and the dudes in my platoon would like to use the named rosters. i do not have access to xbox live. i downloaded the xfar and modio. i downloaded the ck11 roster file. i used the tutorial posted on how to transfer. i am using a usb hardrive which i formatted for use with the 360. i opened the game and hit auto rename then saved the created roster file to the external hard drive. i then connected the usb to the pc. loaded with xfar and extracted to desktop. loaded modio and opened the two windows one with the extracted file and one with ck11. i changed the two id numbers from the extracted to the ck11. i rehashed it. closed the program. opened xfar and deleted the saved roster. injected the ck11. plugged usb back into the xbox. file shows up. i boot up ncaa and try to load and says damaged file. so my question is what the heck am i doing wrong. i think i am following the steps correctly so if im not can someone give me a some guidance. thanks.
I'm sorry man, I don't have an answer. But I'd like to say THANK YOU for protecting America and doing the most selfless thing any American could possibly do. God bless you and good gaming to you and your platoon

Old 09-11-2010, 04:42 AM   #3
Rookie

dxb173's Arena

would appreciate some help with this.
Old 09-11-2010, 08:16 AM   #4
Rookie

jwjones's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxb173
would appreciate some help with this.
Hey, How long are you deployed there? If you guys still have some time, I can get a package together and send you a memory card with the names on from Roman Caesar. I can give you a email or facebook address to help you out if you need it.
Old 09-11-2010, 08:53 AM   #5
Rookie

dxb173's Arena

we are in our 10th month of a 12 month tour. we are based out of italy. the 173rd airborne. the mail usually takes about 2 to 3 weeks to get mail here. i saw someone saying something about giving them the id number and they could do it. like i said before i tried all the steps exactly as it was stated with no luck. even tried it again today.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2010, 05:55 PM   #6
Pro

Slaticus's Arena

OVR: 5

HOOAH BROTHER! 13fox!

If you would like to see the Wing T in action, you can check out my twitch channel. I stream there..badly. I post highlights on my youtube channel as well!
Old 09-11-2010, 10:52 PM   #7
Rookie

hock0413's Arena

OVR: 3

It seems you are doing everything correct. I have read that you should click on rehash a few times. If you want, you can pm me with your Id's and I can do if you would like.
Old 09-12-2010, 06:35 AM   #8
Rookie

dxb173's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaticus
HOOAH BROTHER! 13fox!
11B all day bro. hey says you in dahlonega u at 5th rtb?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »