Home

NEED ALL YALLS OPINIONS!!

This is a discussion on NEED ALL YALLS OPINIONS!! within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2010, 03:50 PM   #1
Rookie

Wootheel221068's Arena

OVR: 2
NEED ALL YALLS OPINIONS!!

Ok I am a diehard UNC fan and Im about to start my first dyansty on NCAA '11 with the HEELS. My question is, IF YALLS TEAM WERE IN THE SAME BOAT AS UNC IS RIGHT NOW WOULD YOU PLAY A DYNASTY WITH ALL THE PLAYERS NO MATTER WHAT, OR WOULD YOU WAIT FOR THE FINAL WORD ON WHO MAY NOT PLAY ANYMORE AT ALL AND EDIT YOUR ROSTERS TO AS IF IT WERE REAL LIFE?

THANKS!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2010, 04:51 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: NEED ALL YALLS OPINIONS!!

You must live down in the hollar, next to the Johnson's tabaccer farm...
Old 09-13-2010, 05:02 PM   #3
Rookie

Wootheel221068's Arena

HAHA funny guy.. I was just in a rush and really didn't care how I typed it. Is that ok with you?
Old 09-13-2010, 05:19 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootheel221068
HAHA funny guy.. I was just in a rush and really didn't care how I typed it. Is that ok with you?
Just playing, dude... I have many friends over the years from the south, so I understand the lingo.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:53 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 12

to answer the mans question......for starters I would def not play them against LSU and GT....now after that u have to be the coach/administration and decide whats right.......the writing is on the wall for Austin so I dont think he will play this year at all.....not too sure about the other players unless they were at that party too in which case they should be done too......I treat my Buckeyes like real-life when I start a dynasty, if anybody is suspended their not playing or I'll decide their punishment........it presents a challenge also and maybe u can make somebody else a star.......good luck if u decide not use Austin lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2010, 08:16 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Austin is done for sure, make him third string so he will be off the roster for next year. Little I think too is done, he is involved in both scandals I believe so he is done at UNC too.

Well you get some good news in that you get Draughn back this week, or is the other running back? I think it's Draughn that is back...

As for the others, well I would have them on the team but not start them. If they are going to be kicked off the team because of the academic issue, well make sure you recruit very, very well for next year. I am sure some over time will get reinstated so by that time you can slowly put them back into the lineup.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:43 PM   #7
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootheel221068
Ok I am a diehard UNC fan and Im about to start my first dyansty on NCAA '11 with the HEELS. My question is, IF YALLS TEAM WERE IN THE SAME BOAT AS UNC IS RIGHT NOW WOULD YOU PLAY A DYNASTY WITH ALL THE PLAYERS NO MATTER WHAT, OR WOULD YOU WAIT FOR THE FINAL WORD ON WHO MAY NOT PLAY ANYMORE AT ALL AND EDIT YOUR ROSTERS TO AS IF IT WERE REAL LIFE?

THANKS!
Since your controlling UNC, i would have the real guys sit the LSU game. Daughn comes back for the GT game and really anyone but Austin and Little after that it appears will eventually come back. Its more a toss up with those two.
Old 09-14-2010, 12:07 AM   #8
Rookie

Wootheel221068's Arena

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the responses, I know its just a video game but I still like to treat it like real life and make it a challenge.. Again preciate the help.... and mkharsh I know you just joking around no prob man.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »